[OPEN] iiLittleDuckyxx's portfolio!

Hello! I am Tristan, your local Singapore roblox UI designer, GFX artist and a beginner scripter. I am a 15 year old developer that makes money by making UI and GFX to pay for college! My main account is silverascal. This account is only my alt account. I can make advanced UI design, a cartoon logo, a logo with your roblox character and an ombre background and some basic script. I can also draw. (not very good)
I am starting to get into scripting, so there’s either one or two games I can show here.

The only game that I have that is fully functional is generic sword fighting game. Its just a simple sword fighting game with basic mechanics. I also do UI and GFX plus some crappy art.

UI: [OPEN]

GFX: [CLOSED]

DRAWING: [CLOSED]

On weekdays, (Monday-Friday GMT+8, Sunday-Thursday EST) I am only on from 6pm GMT+8 (6am EST). But on weekends, (Saturday-Sunday GMT+8, Friday-Saturday EST) I am on from 10am GMT+8 (10pm EST) - 9pm GMT+8 (9am EST).

Prices are negotiable, I accept either 50% when I start and the other 50% when I’m done, 100% when I start or 100% when I end. My preferred payment is by robux. Basic UI will cost 300-599 robux and advanced UI will cost 600-1200 robux. GFX depends, will range from 200-1000.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at tristann#1082.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would work on your GFXs or lower your price significantly.

NOTE: Please understand that the following is constructive criticism, and not to be taken as outright rudeness.

First, it is a gradient with a render and text on top. The text’s color does not match the rest of the GFX.
To improve, I’d use Photopea for its wide variety of stuff to add.

Second, I’d look into posing the avatars. If you don’t have Blender (like me) or don’t like to pose in Blender, then pose in studio. They still come out ok but I’d highly recommend Blender poses.

Third, make sure the colors match. The red/orange texts are somewhat hard to read. Also, I don’t know if this was intended, but there is a little icon in the top right corner…

Hope this advice helps! Happy GFX making! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice. I will put a new GFX example there. And the text at the top right is a watermark.

1 Like

Update: Added pictures for each section!

Update: Added new UI example for the UI section. GFX commissions are closed.