MissingFeature | Texture Artist - Modeler - Level designer - Environmental Artist

About Me

Hello, I am a skilled developer who utilizes numerous tools to create quality game-ready products for employers. I primarily use Blender in my workflow, however I do use a couple other software. I have experience in Roblox building, Blender modeling, Blender UV mapping, normal data transferring, normal maps, particle effects, user interface, level design, detailing, optimization, Adobe XD, and aesthetic design.

Images

3D Models (Meshes) (Textured)

Snippets

User Interfaces

More examples will be added soon.

I can provide more examples of work upon request

Payment

Accepting USD, may accept % from time to time. Payments vary depending on work and project.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: MissingFeature#5726.
When you DM me on Discord, please include the following information:

• Your username
  • Information about your project
  • The amount of people you currently staff
  • What you are looking for from me
  • Your payment offer
  • What makes the project unique

I do accept friend requests on Discord, and my DMs are always open.

BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME
  • Understand that my skillset lies in work based for texturing, I tend not to take untextured work.
  • Understand that I do not do low poly work.
  • Make sure that when you contact me, you don’t start with “hi”, please start with information about what you want to hire me for.
  • Percentage-based commissions are taken on a case-by-case basis.
22 Likes

Added some photos, should be easier to get an idea of what I do now.

2 Likes

Hello I am interested! Please dm me @Clxzed#8551

Would highly recommend to put the images into drop downs. Otherwise, this is a very nice portfolio. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I will try to figure that out.

1 Like

No problem. (30 c h a r a c t e r s)

1 Like

Vouch for @MissingFeature: Ive worked with him and he is doing some hot models, when he begins the model he dosent stops, and he models fasts

3 Likes

UPDATE: I added to the 3D model tab, and added a single photo to the detailed assets.

MissingFeature is a good friend of mine. We do work together sometimes. I have nothing but positive things to say. He’s extremely communicative and motivated and gets work done on time. He’s overall a pleasant person to be around. The quality of his models and textures are outstanding. He takes a lot of things into account when working such as optimization and aesthetics. He is a very intelligent man and I recommend hiring him if you’re looking for someone of his skillset.

2 Likes

Your work is incredible! Just reached out to you - can’t wait to work with you.

Updated the portfolio game with a bunch of new fully PBR assets, feel free to take a look! The pictures will be added soon.

I just got a commission done from @MissingFeature, the dude is insanely talented and his work is TOP NOTCH. He was transparent throughout the whole process and gave me a better understanding of modelling and texture creation as a whole.

He is NOT just any 3D modeler, he is a PROFESSIONAL. He recreated my old model, reduced its poly count by almost 90% and still managed to make the asset look BETTER. That’s TALENT. And his PBR textures are some of the best on this platform! On top of all that he’s a chill guy and easy to work with! I will without a doubt work with him again and you NEED to if you want quality assets.

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request. Adverse#0001