[OPEN] SkyDeviant | Modeler, Builder, Environment Design (Low/Mid/High Poly)

About

Hi there! I am @SkyDeviant’s manager! SkyDeviant is currently 15 years old. He has been on Roblox for around 5 years now and has been a developer for almost 4 years. He is a builder, 3D modeler, and environmental/terrain artist. He has the versatility to adjust to any theme or style whether that is Realistic, Lowpoly, Midpoly, SCI-FI, Medevil, etc. A lot of his work can not be shown unfortunately due to NDA. Though he has worked for many games, groups, and creators on Roblox! He is from New York and he lives in the Eastern Time Zone.

Showcase

Cars

CAD

Modeling

More pictures of his work will be coming soon!

Availability

He is usually always available. He works quite quickly but please don’t rush him. He can usually meet the deadline given.

Payment and Terms

He accepts USD or robux. Payment is completely negotiable.

Terms:

• USD Payments will only be held via PayPal.

• Prices are not final and can change depending on the commission

• Commissioned models can be only resold by commissioner, if resold he should receive around 25% of the sale

• He should receive credits for the map/assets in the game’s description or in-game credits

• He takes a down payment but it depends on the complexity of the asset you are asking for and who it is for

Any violation of the terms will result in cancelation of the commission and being blacklisted from future ones.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum(I rarely check dev forum dms) or via discord(which I prefer more): dudegod#1409

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes