[COMMS ONLY] SOLo470 | Professional | Builder | Terrain Artist | Map Designer

About Me

Hi there! I am SOLo470 I specialize in Building creation, Map design, and Studio Modeling. I have been building for 2 years on Roblox and I think I have a pretty good grasp of studio.

Showcase

Here are some examples of my work

Availability

I am available to work all day if needed to but on rare occasions I might not be able to work.

Payment

Prices are negotiable and depend on the complexity or size of the build, but relatively cheap… I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is USD I will ONLY take robux if the starting price is 20k or more. I DONT accept PERCENTAGES, nor limiteds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: SOLo470#7214

Thanks for reading! :heart:

19 Likes

Excellent work , wait a message from me in discord!

Your so good at this! :smiley:

1 Like

Seems almost 2 good 2 be true! the prices are EXTREMELY cheap for the work you are doing! Would you like to teach me how to make Low Poly builds I could pay robux for you to go 1 on 1 with me.

1 Like

Sure I would be happy to teach you in my free time!

1 Like

Awesome! I am on a low budget as of right now, so I don’t know if I could pay you is that alright? Also could we start tommorrow join this server and ping me (Dean) and we can start tommorrow or tonight but i have to go to bed in like an hour and 10 mins Discord

How the did you export the blender things with its textures and stuff

Everything I make is made from studio…

And your now my human imma follow bc your a G.O.A.T

1 Like

This all looks great! What stood out to me the most were the guns, they have such a unique and amazing style to them, I simply love it.

Good luck with any commissions you get. :+1:

1 Like

Hello! I am interested in your builds. MrBunnyKing#8346

Thanks!

30 characters
30 characters

Great builder!, Delivered way faster than i had thought! Will definetly buy again!

1 Like

I’m really interested i sent you a discord friend request: Polaris#8465

This is so cheap for these good builds in my opinion! I love your builds. I would buy but I don’t think I can. :sweat_smile: Keep up the good work!

These are amazing. For the bank, don’t use a text box or anything like that. Get a transparent photo with the text, and use it instead. Roblox’s text comes out blurry. Images don’t.

Thanks!, I appreciate your complement! :pray: