[CLOSED] SOUR - 2D Icon/ Logo Artist

Hello there everyone, my name is SOUR and I am an artist. I can make different style 2D images, including logos, banners, icons, game-pass icons, UI’s and more. I have a pretty simple style that works with a lot of low poly games like simulators but I can do different styles.

You can have a look at some of my works below!

LOGOS

ICONS

GAME-PASS ICONS

UI
Coming soon!

At the moment I am available from 9 A.M. through 7 P.M. EST Everyday but Preferably Weekdays. If I don’t reply back in 1-2 hours then I am most likely busy. If you have a deadline, I will do my best to get the order done before the deadline, but most of the times it takes 1-2 days to complete(either the same day or the next day) Note: I do have school and that might cause more problems with completing the order faster.

• I may decline an order if I need to/ want to (reason will be stated).
  • I do not refund any purchases.
  • Once the order is finished: I will send it to you with a watermark to keep myself safe from scammers, and once the payment is complete, you will receive the finished product without the watermark.
  • Prices are not negotiable and are per asset!
  • Prices depend on how I value my work so please don’t complain.
  • Rushing me doesn’t make me work any faster, please be patient as this stuff takes time and effort depending on the complexity of the order!

I accept:

• Group funds
  • Roblox gift-cards (for robux or premium)
  1. LOGO: :robux_light: 550-650 depending on the time and effort it takes
  2. ICON: :robux_light: 375-475 depending on the time and effort it takes
  3. GAME-PASS ICONS: :robux_light: 675-775 depending on the time and effort it takes 2 icons for :robux_light: 1,200
  4. UI: COMING SOON! <<<

Leave a comment below, and contact me through discord or twitter below if you are interested.
Discord: SOUR#0001
Twitter: @akaSOUR_
Big thanks to you for reading! :slight_smile: :zap:
-SOUR

32 Likes

Your work is awesome! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you! I want to improve by doing these :smiley:

1 Like

I can vouch for this guy. Did a logo for my group and it was pretty awesome. I would recommend if you want cheap and good logos!

2 Likes

Your work looks great! :+1: Good job!

1 Like

Thank you! means a ton to me! :smile:

No problem! :grin:

(30 charsssss)

1 Like

High quality work. Recommended.

1 Like

10/10 would recommend, got my order done when he said he would and gave me exactly what I wanted in high quality.

1 Like

8/21/2020 4:15 PM - UPDATED PORTFOLIO [added more examples Changed Prices, Added more Explanation]
8/22/2020 1:00 AM - DISCORD TAG CHANGED [new discord tag is SOUR#0001]
8/29/2020 6:00 PM - CHANGED PRICES [new prices for everything]
9/1/2020 6:30 PM - COMMISSIONS CLOSED [Closed until september 10th because of school (leave your orders in here or add me on discord I will get to you at one point)]
9/5/2020 11:30 AM - COMMISSIONS OPENED [Commissions open again]
9/10/2020 10:25 AM - CHANGED PRICES [prices lowered]
9/24/2020 5:15 PM - CLEANED PORTFOLIO *[new examples + UI coming soon!]*4
9/24/2020 7:40 PM - DISCORD TAG CHANGED [new discord name is SOUR#3036]
9/30/2020 3:50 PM - COMMISSIONS CLOSED [Closed until October 20th. You can add me but I wont be accepting anything that I don’t think is worth the time to price]
10/08/2020 9:30 PM - UPDATED PORTFOLIO [Updated portfolio. New prices, new examples, new look]

I recommend that you order from Sour. Valued work for fair and reasonable prices.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend hiring Sour, The logo he made wasn’t just amazing, but fast delivery. I paid only 550 for a very good logo, He giving the best deal!!

Logo:
WatermarkedSwordN'DragonsLogo

1 Like

Thank you all for the support! Updated the portfolio :smile:

1 Like

Raised the prices this time around because of school!

Amazing artist, and very fast. Would highly recommend!

1 Like

I am interested!

I sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is Workkspace#0001.

Wow, your gamepass icons are super creative and your icons are amazing!

1 Like

I can’t contact you through Discord, please contact me. Discord: Aleayx#0001.