[ OPEN-SOURCE ] OTS Gun System [ NO LONGER UPDATED ]

Does this work for mobile users?

You can probably check that yourself to see if there’s mobile related userinputservice usage.

hmm…the gun have no animation when i equip it, but there is clearly animation in the animation id place…it works in your demo place but it don’t work in studio or anywhere else?

2 Likes

That is because of Roblox. You will have to make your own animations.

2 Likes

Wow, this system is really good has some good effects and in my case it’s perfect that most of it is local side, thanks for releasing this

3 Likes

Hey, I tested the system and it’s really great. The system has one flaw though. If a player is next to a corner and tries to fire around (while the weapon is around the corner), the bullet seems to hit the wall where the player’s face is. Any idea how i could fix this?

1 Like

Seems like an intentional anti-cornerfire

I think there is anti-wall shootout to prevent people shooting through walls. That’s why you have the problem. Hopefully this information helped you

the screenshake is very broken when you fire mutiple weapons a lot

3 Likes

im having alot of trouble changing the gun model, is there something that you forgot to clarify in the post, becouse i changed the properties renamed the parts so they fit the welds and the model just dosen’t appear

very cool, although the bullets dont pass through parts with cancollide on false or transparency set to 1

I fixed this by putting an if statement that states if ammo.value > 0 to the server script on every gun.

1 Like

Where exactly are the animations?

Hi can you help me with the animation?

How would you add a team function to the system?

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A revamp might or might not be coming soon…

11 Likes

How hard would it be to make the camera be locked in first person when a weapon is equipped

It does works fine on mobile besides the OTS system.
Wherever I click, it shoots it everywhere because my camera aint locked to my shoulders.

Any suggestions to fix this?

I have taken all of the animations and complied them here. Feel free to use, these are the default anims I didn’t make any of this.

2 Likes