[OPEN] Syndicate Development Organization is hiring developers

Sydicate

About Us

:wave: Greetings and welcome to Syndicate Development Organization. I’m ImagineLeqtric, the Founder here at Syndicate, and I’m trying to hire top notch developers to help with projects, and take commissions. We are looking for all kinds of developers.

The Team Needed
@ImagineLeqtric - Founder/Organizer/Builder
@username - Head Developer
@username - Programmers
@username - Builders
@username - UI Designers
@username - Modelers

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team as . We expect high quality builds that adhere to our project’s style’s. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Everybody who joins Syndicate will get a percent off the projects made within the group which will be discussed privately. No need to be scared of getting paid, because my budget for backup payment’s are 5000+ Robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @kyzer#9336
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

I’m wondering what kind of building style you’re going for? I also wish there was more information in this since we don’t really get a lot of info about the team and what we’re gonna do or what type of design you’re going for.

So, if you read it again, we are a development organization. Meaning we work on tons of projects, with tons of different styles. We are forming a team to make a bunch of games for people to enjoy.

This is why I was confused really, either way. I am kinda interested, discord is arielicas#2020.

Added, I will explain in DM’s.

do you need a GFX designer? 30 characters

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.