[OPEN] Tier Obby Builder

Hello! I am here to announce that Glided Games has a building role open! We currently have 3 people on the team and you could be the 4th! (1 scripter, 3 builders) for the job you will in a sense be part of the obby community. You will need to be able to scale difficulty of an obby, every obby tier, the difficulty progresses x2. The theme will be explained once applied for the job, it is a no texture, light color theme though. You will be required to have discord and frequently communicate with the other staff whenever we need, if any problems we need to know. Pay will not be acquired by yourself because as of right now, we have no income, besides premium payouts which does not bring much, as of right now we are putting all of our income back in ads. After this we will be making a difficulty chart obby, it will bring more income, and that is when you will start to get paid, this job will need you to show commitment, it will need you be dedicated and always a good spirit! MUST BE 13+ to apply as we will be using discord to communicate!

Hey, I’m potentially interested in the job, but you didn’t explain payment real well. What percentage of the game would the builder get? And is that the only pay?

2 Likes

I am interested, add me on discord if you would like.
my discord; imava#3686
my portfolio; Portfolio Link
-Sorry for the repost, I mistakenly replied to the user above.

Any experience in making obbies? (weird question but i need it)

Yes, actually I am also currently working on a chart obby. I have created similar games as well.

We will figure out percentages after we start making revenue, we will put a certain amount into ads and then split the rest evenly among us

Please dm me, id like to see your work!

Hello I’m am very excited about this :smiley: I have tons of experience in obby building here’s my discord |Fire™|#2484

I will have my developer contact you, (builder) and find out if your a good person for the job, if so, he’ll go over to me and I’ll get your time zone, age, etc, and hire you and assign you tasks!

I sent you a friend request on discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.