OPEN | ValcanBlizzard | UI designer

Background-57

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hello there and welcome to my final portfolio, and the portfolio of 2021! I am a professional UI designer with 1.5 years of experience. I take cs as one of my main subjects, which I love designing in. I use blender, as well as Photoshop. I am 15 years old. I want to make at least 100k, so I can cash out. Please send me a dm if you are interested in hiring me

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

My CLOTHING group: (for more designs)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

♛ You will not rush me
♛ You cannot cancel the order half way through
♛ Must pay after I have finished
♛ Must pay 50% upfront FOR prices above 1000.
♛ I will not re-sell these UIs [NO REFUNDS]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

ReaperBlizz#7331

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Have a nice day!!!

19 Likes

Wow, it approved now :confused:

Oh, wow. I love your UI’s. I’ll definetly contact you to do some for me soon!! One thing is that the title of the portfolio looks a little bit unprofessional. I suggest naming it the main thing that you do, or organizing it a bit better. For example: [OPEN] UI designer//logos. Or something along those lines. "cartoony, sci-fi, gamepass, isn’t really necessary since they all fit into the “logo” category. I’m sorry if this doesn’t make sense. But, I hope it helped!!

Keep up the nice work. x
-eqviia

2 Likes

Sure tysm for the feedback - I appreciate it.

2 Likes

I recommend it, I have already worked with him, he is very effective, hire him if you want someone fast and cheap

1 Like

Your UI’s Are Simply Fantastic. The Cartoony And Clean Ui’s Are Just What I would use in a game of mine. Goodluck With The sales, Ill Save Up And Buy Them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love how the UI’s look! Very good at his work and a pleasure to work with. :smiley:

1 Like

Well all I have to say that the Game logos look kind of all the same, just a text with some tweaks, but I can admit that the Gamepass Logos look good!

1 Like

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback!

Update: Commissions open 3/10.

Review: I purchased a full game set of ui for my simulator and it looks amazing, would definitely recommend purchasing ui from them.

2 Likes

Pretty nice UIs, you could definitely raise your prices in the future as you become more experienced. I’m sure if you work hard enough you’ll be able to become one of the top Roblox designers!

1 Like

I find the marketplace as a type of business. So, if I lower my prices, I can get more orders, If yk what I mean. But I appreciate the feedback - Thanks a ton!

Yeah, just don’t charge too low! I learned that the hard way, that’ll cause you stress! If people don’t like your prices, they don’t have to order, however most of the time there will be people willing to order from you!

Yeah. I will think about this after I become someone like you soon. Currently I am using the free software, which means I cannot get hold of Adobe. If I get adobe, I can possibly increase my prices and learn more haha.

Did a commission for someone, turned out pretty well.

Just added a character customisation UI!

Added a new UI

Commission sheet/new pricing:

Hey. You said your hiring me soon. I updated my prices recently, so please do check them, and come toward me, thanks!