[OPEN] Voice Acting Portfolio - Female

ON HOLD

Want to upgrade the quality of your game using voice acting? Hire me! I’m an experienced female voice actor! Why should you choose me over others?

• I’m reliable and usually always online! :speech_balloon:
  • I have a mic capable of recording clean lines! :studio_microphone:
  • I am fluent in English, and make no error when recording lines! :speaking_head:
  • I am flexible! I’ll redo a line if you don’t like it! :rewind:
  • I speak with emotion and liveliness! :loud_sound:
  • I can change the pitch of my voice to adhere to any character! :arrow_up_down:

Don’t believe me? Look at my showcase!

_

The lines are quiet, this is so I don’t jumpscare people when they listen ;w;

Different emotions ("Hi! I'm a voice actor!"):

Angry

Confused

Happy

Sad

Scared

Pitches/Different Voices ("Oh, hello!"):

High Pitched

Hyper

Nerdy

Normal

Rude

Shy

Slow

Sly

I have voice acted for a horror game called Finders Keepers former to this portfolio which is one of the best horror games on ROBLOX and was played by none other than Flamingo! I have done lines for other development groups as well! Thank you @ojbaby! Without you none of this would be possible :ok_hand:

_
Games

Here’s a list of games/groups I’ve worked/currently working for!

List of Games

_

_

I am available during the weekdays and weekends. Time I’m usually online is 4PM - 12AM (MST)

I am limiting my commissions to 8 people per week because of classes. You may contact me for a commission, but if the list is full, I will not complete it that week. It’s preferred you contact me when a spot on this list is open. The list will reset accordingly every Sunday. Thanks!

_

I am offering 2 options of payment!

Contract

Hire me for 4 months by contract! A one-time payment of 5000RBX or 40 USD! Reccommended for long-term work or projects!

Take a look at the contract here.
Voice Actor Contract(Preview) - AVO - Google Docs

Or alternatively…

Per-Word Payment

Pay per word for only 25 RBX(per word) or .18 USD(per word)! Reccomended for a small amount of lines, or a quick sample!

My 2 ways to pay are: Through group funds/gamepass, or Paypal.

_

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or on discord!

All of the lines shown in the portfolio are not to be used as assets for any game. These are my assets.

_
For those who have hired me for their work…(as of 1/27/2021)

How would you rate my services? (Out of 5)

0 voters

Thanks for reading!

48 Likes

Highly recommend hiring her, She is super flexible with emotions and probably one of the best voice actors I’ve worked with!

8 Likes

Are your services still available at this time?

Yes! They’ll be available on the 29th! Add me on discord if you’d like to hire me!

Alrighty, I’ll DM you when I get the chance!

Amazing voice actor, got my commission finished extremely quickly, fast response, totally would recommend!

If anyone is looking for a cheap, quick, high quality and respectful voice actor look no further. I recently commissioned her to work on my project for Moving Entertainment. I commissioned her about two days before the due date; which is a very short amount. She told me she could do it but not only that, she did. She kept to her word and provided high quality content for me to use.

If you’re looking for a voice actor I’d defiantly hire her. I will defiantly come back in the future!

10 out of 10.:star:

Really good service. She managed to give me needed recordings within the day and was able to fulfill the expressions I wanted her to do. 10/10. Definitely recommend!

1 Like

Such an amazingly positive person to work with but also to talk to. I enjoyed working with her, she was easy and fun. She finished my commission in 24 hours. Please order from here, you won’t be disappointed.

Rateing: 5/5 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Amazing voice actor, clean and no issue. The mic quality is also great so, no complaints from me! Would diffenantly recommend.

I would highly recommend her for voice acting. She is really good, nice, easy. It’s definitely worth the price in the end. :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Stunning voice acting skills, perfectly captured what i needed first try
Was extremely kind,

i highly recommend her. 11/10

What I purchased

• Long term contract.

Interaction

• Quick to respond.
  • Very polite; understanding.
  • Willing to sit down, converse and understand what you want.

Information

• At the moment, I have received 4 total lines, and have been in service for a little over 2 days.

Skill / Speed

• Very quick to make a line.
  • Extreme Vocal Clarity.
  • Professional level emotion enactment, definitely better than some actors I’ve seen.
  • Flexible with emotion, I had described 3(?) emotions for her to enact, each was combined with such elaborate response, it was dare I say, top tier.

Cons

• None.

Verdict
10/10, worth every penny. After this contract is up, I will MOST DEFINITELY be back, and I will be tipping quite a bit, the work was fantastic and deserves more credit.

2 Likes

Vouch. I got my commission done within 2 days and the result is just what I am expecting. 10/10, totally recommend her.

VERY good voice actor, Not demanding, Nice Voice acting skills, Just what I needed!

Super good voice acting. Really Recommend

I really liked it and seems pretty nice on the game
https://twitter.com/i/status/1374090576610656264

min 0:40 :open_mouth:

Amazing job! Got the work done quickly and easily. I 100% recommend her!