(OPEN!)Waldes GFX Commission Portfolio! [FOR-HIRE]

About Me

Hi! I’ve been working on my rendering skills, and I have about a year of experience using paint.net, so I want to start taking commissions for rendering/ gfx design.

I really need funds for different things right now so please hire me! :slight_smile: I will get your work done fast!

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

Availability

I am available basically from 4/5-7pm (PST) on weekdays and from 11am-11pm on weekends. I may not be available on some days due to me being busy or having homework.

Payment

I only take Robux, group funds or you have to pay the 30% tax fee through a shirt.
I MAKE RENDERS FOR SPORTS GAMES COMPLETELY FREE!!
I can make ads, thumbnails, icons, gamepasses, or anything else you need.

Contact

You can contact me here or on discord
blazin#6755

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Do you have any more additions to your past work in the field of the more cosmetic portion of GFX design, like separate from your renders. It will help people who will hire you or looking to hire you if they saw more of that.

Example:

3 Likes

Ok, I added something other then a basic render! Thanks for the advice. Also, these are my only renders. ( I made a few using roblox studio but, they’re really bad, and old.)

1 Like

I highly recommend using Walde. He has a great personality and helps me out a lot. His work may not be amazing, but it sure is nice to have somebody that is humble kind and makes nice renders for your discord avatar for free. I highly encourage you all to use him.

5 Likes

I hired Walde to do an icon for me and it was very great! He is very helpful. I recommend all of you, if you every need a GFX artist, get Walde.

4 Likes

Walde is a nice guy! He cares about how much is your allowance and he will always try his best I will say 5 stars!

3 Likes

I updated my portfolio, and I’m in need of work, so my prices have been halved!

2 Likes