[Closed] (Your Price, Commission or Full Job) Advanced Gun Developer

Advanced Gun Developer Needed

About Us

Hello there, I am parker02311 and recently I acquired a group that I am now working on. We need some guns, this can be a commission or you can come to be a full developer for us.

The Team
@parker02311 - Head Developer/Scripter
@UttermostET124 - Builder
(We have other devs but do to the change in ownership I am not sure how many are still willing to work)

You can see the map development here: not in use - Roblox
You can see current script development here: Public Script Testing - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for someone to come make an advanced gun system, commission, or full paid position. This gun system has a lot of requirements which is why you can name your price.

Requirements
  • Almost fully server-dependent
  • Easy to add new weapons (Only needing a configuration file to initialize)
  • Roblox animations, not CFrame
  • Over the shoulder + first person views
  • Raycast, Bullet Drop, Advanced Wall Penetration

Currently, we don’t have a set release date but ASAP is preferred but take your time to make sure it works.

Payment

I am only able to pay in Robux, you name the price and I can probably get you the payment. Discuss payments when you contact us, you can try to convince me to do USD but I prefer Bobux.

Contact Us

You can DM me via our Discord server, Discord (DM parker02311)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Q & A

As we get questions we will add them here, but until we get questions this will remain blank

• Q: Why Robux?
  • A: I don’t have a checking account only savings so I can’t pay much outside of Bobux.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.