[OPEN] Zacchary21 | 5+ Years Music Composer

About Me

Hey, I’m Zacchary21 and I’ve been composing for over 6 years now. I specialize in mostly electronic music but I’m well versed in other genres such as orchestral, horror, and lofi as well. I can also make a decent variety of SFX. I use FL Studio

Showcase

YouTube
For more recent works, contact me.

Old Demos

I won the Roblox Imagination Challenge with this, so:
Subject Loser - Party - YouTube

Future bass type beat

DNB type stuff

Work in progress of a funk track:

Collab with a friend:

Melodic trap kinda:

Work in progress of an boss theme:

Work in progress of a future bass track:

Glitch-trap kinda:

Groovy track:

Availability

I’m usually available to work on tracks for at least 2 hours a day, most days.
I also am available to both short term AND long term projects.

Payment

• MUSIC: 5k :robux_gold: / minute
  • SFX: 500 :robux_gold: / sound

I only take payments through groups right now. And no percentages either.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: SubjectLoser#4683.

:sunglasses:

29 Likes

Hello good sir. I’ve watched your YouTube for a bit, and I found your songs really well made. I do belive that your portfolio shows every single information needed. About me, Showcasing, Contact methods, prices, etc. Maybe you could make your terms of service so people would know what are the terms(I think the name is pretty self explanatory) I hope you get clients soon and keep up the good work :slight_smile:

PS: You should find a way to put your YouTube songs onto spotify. I want to listen to them while doing something. I really like Boss fight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great music produced from working with, even though I had very little ideas on how the music should sound.
Great music composer, creates good outcomes and is very friendly and great to work with.
Would recommend him to others!
Keep up the good work bro.

1 Like

Best music composer I’ve worked with. I order from him every time for my games and he never fails me. Definitely would recommend to commission Zach!

1 Like