[OPEN] ZelqDev I Programmer, 2D Graphic Designer and GFX Artist

Zelq is really active in his work. I would recommend him anytime if you need any GFX or anything done for your game/group!

1 Like

100% recommended he made me a Icon in less than 5 mins, It turned out perfect! Id hire him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOTE:

I’m taking 1 free commission before change my prices.

BE QUICK!

I’ll add you on discord, I’m gonna be nlaps#2020

1 Like

WOOO, this man is hella fast and his logo is very clean!!! RECOMMEND THIS DUD A 100%

1 Like

I’m always open! You can hire me.

Made an awesome text logo for my game in under a day! Amazing service and definitely would recommend.

1 Like

I am still opennnn! I really want to get hired!

Interested, send me a friend request because your discord is not working. Mine is selepathic#8025

Tried to send a request on discord but it’s not working so please add me @ Equ#7868.

Updated my discord information, you can contact me.
'Kuzxy#0001

I closed my commissions due my exams for this week, you can always contact me when ever you want, even this week but I won’t start my week until next friday.

Re-Opened my commissions. You can contact me: zelq but flying#0001

Added new logos to the portfolio. Hope you like them!

Made my portfolio look better, how it looks?

I accept percantage or minimum 25 Robux for logos, minimum 100 Robux for a script.

Yooo, his logos are really good. (Zombie Critical was a comission for me) I definitely recommend this guy he does his work really fast :smiley:.

1 Like

Logos are free, so I can improve my skills.

I just ordered one Logo and he finished it in only a few Minutes! He made the logo how I told him in high quality and all that for free! I highly recommend ordering from him.

2 Likes

can you make a nuke dev product like the programming you gave us but it appens when you buy a dev product?