[OPEN] ZelqDev I Programmer, 2D Graphic Designer and GFX Artist

WOW WOW WOW, this guy is good, he got my logo done in an hour max, takes criticism very well, and always checks before the final product is done! Bravo! Totally 5/5

2 Likes

New logo added:

My GFX services are open now for free!

Talented Developer. Produced quality work in only a hour.

1 Like

So programs arenā€™t free?

Why? I think this is bit too personal. I mean why would you report if I decide to hire someone else?

Whatā€™s exactly free as you said in your thread? I am kinda confused

he means free logo something like that not free scripting i think that is what he means

Iā€™m sorry for late reply, Rules are currently not active because my ALL small services are free.

And if you cancel during process I will report because Iā€™m spending my time and much effort on this.

Hey, could you make a GFX of my avatar leaning on a tree? No low poly tho pls, but itā€™s going to be the logo of a discord server, so it should be able to be seen from a distance clearly

Thanks!

Yup, I will do finish it in a week.

Okay, thank you so much!

NEW GFX ADDED:

Asked for a simple logo with a visual representation, got what I asked for. Not complaining for the delay since heā€™s doing it for free. He created exactly what I wanted. +Recommend

1 Like

New logo added:

Great work, simple yet refined, definitely recommend. Love your work :heart:

1 Like

Really awesome developer. He made me a gfx in under 20 minutes. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

New PFP Added as GFX:

1 Like

Wow, that is an amazing GFX design! I really like the roblox character and pose. Also, the lighting is just perfect!

New GFX:

Updated portfolio with some news:

1 Like