[OPEN][$400 USD] Gummy Games is Hiring a Builder/Modeler

:wave: Hello! We are Gummy Games, a new studio on ROBLOX with a team of veteran Roblox developers.
:building_construction: If you’re skilled in 3D modeling and building, and have a passion for what you do, join us!

requirements

:construction_worker_man: Strong experience in roblox building.
:hammer_and_wrench: Ability to model and UV map high-quality assets for use in an optimized game environment
:alarm_clock: Strong communication and time management skills.
:iphone: Ability to ensure all models are high quality, fit within the desired art style, and have an acceptable level of performance across PC, Mobile, and Console platforms.

theJob

We are developing a revolutionary obstacle course game never before seen on ROBLOX.
You will be given a document with details on what you need to build and design. Examples of worlds that need to be built are a candy-themed world.

payment

:moneybag: The total budget for the building of the entire game is 400$ USD
:dollar: All prices listed are in USD and will be paid out via PayPal.

apply

If you’re interested and think you meet the requirements, email jobs@gummygames.net
or apply at http://builder.gummygames.net/

Since this is the entire game budget, will this be spilt if more devs are hired? Also will any of this be going toward Ads?

1 Like

400$ is the budget just for the builder. we have more funds reserved for other roles

1 Like

Ok, Thanks for the response and post edit.

I have applied. Hope you look into it :slight_smile:

I also applied hoe you look into it as well :smiley:

Hi, I’ve applied! This looks very interesting.

Highly interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.