Operation Blizzard - Credits and Update Log

Latest Updates Below are the recent updates added to the game, future ones will be added to the change-log

Go to the comments to see the update board

Operation Blizzard an original game by Team PSA, originally inspired by the Club Penguin event “Operation Blackout” from November 2012.

Credits

Development leader
@ReneAA456

Original development team
@RedFretFulXavier
@YayoARG

Programming resources
@Creator_Edguita
@phoca

Contributors

@sonico234156 (Soundtrack of the game; DEALER’S SHOT & Winter Collider)
@inigoteo

A small mention to our brothers, Novelty Games.

• All the people mentioned above also deserve to be mentioned, for helping in this project, sincerely they should be supported just like the game.

PLAY OPERATION BLIZZARD HERE:

PROJECT GROUP

3 Likes

1.3 - Halloween 2020 (Part 1)

• Halloween decoration added
  • Added a new fog color
  • The design of the Guide and his name was changed, now his name is Jems and he has his new suit (The suit is not official but will be changed in the future)
  • An easter egg was added (It is obtained when finishing and crossing the halloween bars between the cabin and Penguin News
  • The servers are optimized
  • The event and talk scripts were renewed (Now the Spanish translation is supposed to show all the text)

The next update will come on December 22 to celebrate the winter solstice and on December 31 the anniversary of the game with a second chapter. Extra Information About OBR Origins: I thought the game would be a good chapter two for OBR as it seems to be going to be done. More information in the future

1.3.1 - Halloween 2020 (Part 2)

• A hat for phoca was added and ReneAA456’s avatar was updated (I mean, lol)
  • Added new halloween decoration
  • Now the flow of the chat should be faster
  • The atmosphere inside the map was added
    (A hand bulb in case you want to use it of course)
  • New buildings illuminated
  • Fixed a bug with Erik’s torso
  • Now you can use any avatar within the game

Sorry for this last minute update but I had to do it because the previous one was not so complete

Due to the aforementioned announcement, I wanted to clarify some very important things at the point of updates, I want to say that there will be during this month of November, only that they will be very small some of them are to polish the map, add about 2 more scenes to the story which can describe a bit of the game’s history in main.
We are going to go through the issue of the December and January updates, in this case there will only be two in December which is:

• Christmas: December 24 update which will bring Christmas decorations and an extra mini story about Christmas after the catastrophe and more
  • Winter site: It is an update scheduled between December 1 and December 22, it will bring Christmas decorations and map cleaning
    In January they are only small and one large:
  • New Year Is Backs: It is an update with a small celebration and a small New Years collection event

I wanted to clarify that the anniversary update is nothing more than the launch of the other game, in itself it is not an update but an announcement, thanks for reading everything on the subject!

Don’t forget that a few things may change in the future about updates

1.3.1.b - November Update (Part 1)

• Removed Halloween Decorations
  • New atmosphere added
  • Fixed bugs with the pitch
  • Now the loading screen should load faster than before
  • Retouching with chat
  • Christmas decoration added
  • New easters egg
  • Changes in the color of the atmosphere

Hello! I have made this update to add Christmas and others, thanks for playing OBR, by sure check the Team PSA profile on twitter CLICK HERE, you can also see kernel errors such as that the skybox does not load or spelling errors since we added a new system for cleaning game loads is simply a script that will help by improving performance.

1.4 - Winter Solstice Update (Part 1)

• New Christmas music added to the game
  • Terrain adjustments
  • Christmas greeting message
  • Among many others…

Note: I am working to get chapter 2 of OBR, unfortunately I delayed the work for December 31st, on the 24th we will have an expansion of the original OBR story!

Happy Holidays and may your life be filled with hope! :happy3:

1.4.1 - Winter Solstice Update (Part 2)

• Added the new prequel chapter of Operation Blackout called Operation Christmas
  • Added teleports to the game
  • New story and soundtrack
  • New icon and thumbnail
  • Added a countdown for December 25

Thank you note: Thank you very much for being part of my life and this year, thank you for giving me the happiness that I have, without you I would not do anything, this year has been very difficult but I know that these holidays you will overcome everything that has happened, that your family is happy with you from me and from other members. May this Christmas be filled with joy and happiness. Happy Christmas Eve and a Happy New Year. :heartpulse:

I have done a Q&A in the roblox Team PSA group, you can go to see the Q&A by clicking here.

An extra picture :eyes:
Santa

1.4.2 (Last Update 2020) - New Year [Winter Solstice Update (Part 3)]

• Game time was changed to night
  • Added fireworks
  • Could not fix the bug of the gui that does not teleport (You need to find a teleportation pad if you want to go to Operation Christmas)
  • Redesign to Jems (OBR) and YayoARG (OBR)
  • Gifts will appear at 0:00 on January 1, 2020 (In my time zone)
  • End of counts
  • The description of the game will now say which update is the current one (Moved here)

Note: The next updates will be short to remove or add very small things to be big updates.

Happy New Year 2021 and may this year be happy and full of blessings :happy3: :heartpulse:

1.4.3 - 2021 will be a great year! :happy3:

• Added some trees in Christmas operation
  • Changed the name of Operation Blackout: Christmas Eve to Operation Christmas Eve
  • Minor fixes in structures
  • New lights called “The true light”
  • The creator is celebrating after the new year

I’m going to put OBR development aside a bit to polish Operation Christmas Eve completely and stay on other projects, thank you very much for your support! :hidere:

If you want to buy my New Year’s Pin that will be for the whole year or forever, you can go to the Team PSA group or click here.

1 Like

1.5 - Update
Replacement Update: Summer Update / Spring Update

• Changed game name

We are in the process for a major update. Sorry for the delay.

1.6 - Back on Mission Update

• EPF building remodeled
  • EPF is now named ERF “Elite Robloxians Force”.
  • Repositioned some buildings
  • Improvements to the first aid station on the beach
  • Game now uses the new roblox bubble chat
  • New sky
  • Performance improvements
  • New icon and logo
  • The game is finally open!

Sorry for delaying this update for almost 9 months, I had several problems. But this is not something I wanted to touch here.
You can play here: Operation Blizzard - Roblox
Thank you very much for the support.

(The problems were in the area of development, not my life, relax. Although… some things were in that area of my life).

1.6.1 - Falling Leaves I

• Remodeled cafeteria building
  • New sky and fog
  • New character, introducing Fhilips!
  • Fixed some bugs
  • New autumn environment
  • New music

Thank you very much for your continued support. I hope you liked the update. See you in October for the Halloween update, although actually there will probably be another update in September…

Update 1.6.2 - Re-Birthday Update

• Added balloons in the game sky
  • Now there is confetti instead of snow particles
  • Added a birthday cake tool
  • Terrain improvements
  • Improved performance
  • Fixed RemoteEvent bugs
  • Added FPS counter
  • The game now supports voice chat (For testing purposes only)

Today is my birthday and I decided to release an update for the game. I hope you enjoy it, I fixed a lot of things and the game is nicely decorated.
I definitely loved the voice chat beta and I ask everyone who gets to use it in my game to please respect the Roblox Terms of Use to avoid any moderation action on the account.

With nothing more to say, I hope you enjoy the update.
(Birthday decorations such as balloons and cake tool will stay until September 30)

Update 1.6.b - Operation Blizzard Update September 30, 2021

• Removed balloons
  • Removed confetti
  • Removed cake tool
  • Added snow again
  • Now the loading screen shows “Operation Blizzard” instead of “Operation Blackout Roblox”.
  • In the console, it now shows what is the current game update

Many thanks to the people who enjoyed my birthday update! :heartpulse:

Update 1.7 - Halloween 2021 (Part 1) :jack_o_lantern:

This update consists of 3 parts, this is the first part, on October 8 will come the second part.
This is the biggest update made at the moment, with a lot of content, that’s why I divided it in 3 parts.

Let’s start with Operation Blizzard:

• Now the philips cafeteria is about to open, this October 8 it will be open at 18:00.
  • New Halloween setting
  • Placeholder music in the cafeteria (Club Penguin’s cafeteria music).
  • New Halloween music
  • New lighting in buildings
  • Added countdown for the opening of the cafeteria

Now with Operation Christmas:

• Philips is now canon in the game
  • Fixed Red’s position with his wrench
  • Fixed spelling errors
  • New music in Jems house
  • A poster announcing the new location of Operation Blizzard… The Team PSA center!

Thank you all very much for the support, this is the first round, soon will be the next updates and many more things to come, too many, have a good month of scares! or halloween! :jack_o_lantern:
(You can also wait for the cafeteria to open, with the new count!)

The new update uses clothes from the avatar store, and although it is completely usable, I give credit to the creators of the clothes, you can see the credits at the top of the page!, I hope they are the original creators of the clothes and not counterfeiters, any misunderstanding or claim of credits contact us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamPSA1

Update 1.7.2 - Halloween 2021 (Part 2) :jack_o_lantern:

And this is still going on, let’s see the changes in Operation Blizzard:

• Philips cafeteria is open! you can access once you have finished the game.
  • In the cafeteria you can buy food!
  • New in-game currency system, points!
    (You get 20 points every 1 minute, if you spend time in the game)
  • You can now remove Roblox textures, now for Xbox, Tablets and Phones!
  • Improvements in the game terrain
  • ???

Thank you very much for your support! The last part is coming out tomorrow! i.e. Part 3, thank you all very much, have a nice halloween, by the way, the last part will be decorations update in Operation Blizzard and in Operation Christmas a big update! :heartpulse:
Play here: Operation Blizzard - Roblox

Update 1.7.3 - Halloween 2021 (Part 3) :jack_o_lantern:

This is the last halloween update of this year 2021, let’s go now with Operation Blizzard:

• Added a new scene to the game
  • Added some Halloween decorations
  • A new npc in the game (Finish the game to talk to him)
  • A candy bucket as a tool for a limited time only

Now with Operation Christmas Eve:

• You can now remove textures in the game

Thank you all very much for the support for the game, I decided to bring this update forward as a patch, I will take a big break from development in roblox, and focus on my last weeks of classes, and on top of that I have exams, see you after november! Well with a new story for december hehe!

Also I’ve updated my trello: Trello

1 Like

Update 1.8 - Winter Solstice II (Part 1) :christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas! Finally the Christmas update “Winter Solstice II” is available, as a yearly tradition, this update is back! Here are the changes:

• Added Team PSA Center
  • New food in the Philips cafeteria “the candy cane”, available only for December and during this update.
  • Now the obtained tools are saved in the game forever!
  • New Christmas decorations on almost all buildings in Glacier Village
  • Double points during the month of December
  • Improved game performance
  • Fixed bugs

This is the last chance to permanently get the Spooky Glacier I candy bucket!
(It will only be available for the last time today December 3rd until December 5th)

This December 24th the other part of the Team PSA Center will be opened for the moment the center is open!

Thank you all for the support, have a great December and happy holidays!

1 Like