Operation Revive (Devlog & Feedback)

Yeah, it’s been a very long time. Truth is, I lost complete motivation for this project.

But, over the past couple of days, I have found more motivation.

Let’s call this Operation Revive.

All Changes

Shop System

• Yeah yeah, I know I already had a shop system, but it was very low quality, and was extremely buggy. So, I went ahead and completely remade the entire system. I began by rebuilding the shop where the previous building was, in the top middle of the map. It looks really good in my opinion! I then created the UI. It looks pretty clean. Then the coding began. It took a little bit of bug fixing, but we got there eventually. The shop is still in development, as I will be adding more things to buy, but currently you can only buy a pistol I made really quickly.

Combat Building

• I added a building that you can fight in. It’s real basic, but it’ll have to do. It’s just for aesthetic purposes, since I don’t have any other ideas on what to add. Anyways, enjoy the images.

Lighting

• I improved the lighting a lot in my opinion. It looked too bland and boring before I changed it. Anyways, I hope you like it.

And that’ll about wrap up the first devlog of Operation Revive. I really hope you like the changes, and don’t forget to always feel free to leave some feedback or suggestions. It really helps me!

This is FARLOKIE, signing off.

OPERATION REVIVE

Edit: I just created a teaser trailer if you want to check it out on YouTube: Operation Revive | Teaser Trailer - YouTube

• Rename the game “Operation Revive”
  • Keep it as “Cash Killing”

0 voters