Opinion/Feedback on new game logo?

This is the new logo for my game, any feedback on it?

9 Likes

It’s good but it looks a bit blurry, I think you should fix that.

7 Likes

The image is blurry, and I can barely make out what it is saying. Is that the way you intended for it to look?

6 Likes

yes, it’s blurred the faces because of the spy theme.

1 Like

I can barley see the logo and it is also way too saturated and too much contrast.

4 Likes

The blurred is a bit too much…

2 Likes

That looks a bit too blurry, I can barely make out the words. It looks terrible. Please fix this, and make sure the logo is much more detailed, it looks like you just added two different characters and slapped on a diagonal rectangle and added too much blur.

2 Likes

Well, you are going to have to get rid of the blur on the wording, because I can’t even make out what it is trying to say. I would also suggest instead of blurring the “spies,” one could have a white hat, and one could have a black hat (kind of like Spy vs. Spy), so you could tell which one is the good guy and which one is the bad guy. I would also add a blurred background of the game to give it a little more color.

4 Likes

ah! thank you! I will do that soon

Hey @SadWowow21! Your work is great. In my opinion, it’s very blurry. If you need some good fonts, I recommend you to go to dafont.com and find some fonts.

2 Likes

It looks really good! I think if the characters didn’t look like they were drawn with a marker and the text had a highlighter go over it a bunch of times, it would look a lot better. I think instead of trying to blur the faces you have the characters wearing a mask. And have the weapons more clear so people can kind of tell what the game is about. You should use a cool font for the font, not clear so it kind of sticks with the theme you are going with but not bad like how it is currently.

2 Likes

Ah, thank you I will try to do that

2 Likes

The image is too blurry, unless you made the logo like that. The text is hard to read, and I suggest you use different colors, instead of red and blue, which pops too much in contrast with the black. It’s pretty good, but you can always improve. Great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Less image tracing :no_mouth:

Make the black background a lot lighter, but darker than the blue.

Make the font less blurry, it is hard to read.

1 Like

I can’t really get the idea of it. I assume you wanted to make it blurry to be quite mysterious however I feel like you over did it.

1 Like

It’s decent, but the blur kinda over exaggerates and ruins it. It is also quite difficult to see the text. Would probably look better without the blur.

1 Like

Although I can see this logo having potential to be a good logo, there is some major problems. The text and characters are hard to see, and the blur ruins the logo. The blue line is a bit sharp, so try smoothing it out. Make the logo more recognizable.

Hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like

I think you should make it less blurry and give it a nice bold black outline.

Alternatively you could make a GFX to where the guy in red is creeping around like that and then make the ground shiny and the reflection will be the army guy while the sign “SPY X SPY” will be the divider of the reflection.

1 Like