Opinions/Feedback for GFX

Heyo! I wanted some GFX practice and I decided to make some fan art for Bee Swarm Simulator. I would love some feedback on what could be improved. I will take the comments and consider them for future GFX! Thanks for coming by.

10 Likes

Never saw that in her swarm? What’s that?

1 Like

That would be the werewolf in the cactus field, I believe. That positioning is good, though.

1 Like

Yup. @MyNameIsChill is correct. It’s the werewolf found in the cactus field.

Oh, haven’t got that far, lmao.

It all looks pretty good for me except for the Royal blue neon fly catcher. It looks oddly out of place

I feel it should have a slight cartoony shading or some hint of shadow.

1 Like

im not a profissional,but,i think that you should improve the cave rocks,because they dont fite with the graphic of the rest,i dont know if u wanted to be it looks like in-game,but i think that this is the only thing that i think that should improve.

anyway,you did a great job!

1 Like

I completely agree! The rock models exported from the game was really weird to work with so I left it with its default texture. I will definitely try and get some new rock textures next time.

1 Like

I like it, and I think @Onett would enjoy it too :blush:

1 Like

Looks really awesome, my opinion you should add one of those honey store. Packbacks but the Gfx looks great keep on practicing.!

1 Like

Looks great! I got a suggestion tho. Maybe add in a bag of honey in your left hand?

1 Like

Oh! I totally forgot about those. Thanks for noticing. I’ll pay more attention on things like that when making future gfx.

1 Like

You should change those rocks textures they aren’t really cool to see and I think the girl at the left should be more at the center. Btw I really like this gfx I think your really good!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope so. aha

this great, the lighting and the poses I hope to buy my pc fast to make good gfx

I really like this GFX, but the rocks texture looks a bit blurry if you could fix that then it’s perfect.

1 Like

I would say it looks a bit too blurry but other then that I love the render