[OUTDATED] Cyclxnee | Development Portfolio

Great logo designer to work with, he has crative ideas and communicates very well. Defently recomend working with him! Keep up the good work @Cyclxnee!

1 Like

Added a bunch more examples! :slight_smile:

One of the best DevForums logo designer I have ever worked with. I honestly thought my first request working out with someone would not work out well, and after that, it turns out it did very well. He listened to my changes, followed the format in the way I wanted, and in fact it turned out wonderfully. I am definitely seeking out to him for any of the future logos I may request.

If you are currently looking for someone to create you a nice logo, I highly recommend this guy. He is a talented, friendly, brilliant and amazing person to begin with. Not a single bit I’ve regretted! Thank you so much @Cyclxnee! :smiley:

1 Like

I highly suggest Cy to those who are looking to have a logo designed and created! I was 100% satisfied with the final product and will most certainly come back when I need same service done again!

1 Like

Revamped my whole portfolio! Feel free to take a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant find you on discord… (30 chars)

1 Like

Awesome work, highly recommend him!

2 Likes

Just updated this post after a while :eyes:
Commissions are still closed though! DM to reserve

I bought a studio logo for 4k and it turned out amazing. I was even able to ask for the different elements of the logo so I could animate for an intro.
Whenever commissions open back up, would highly recommend buying from @Cyclxnee

1 Like

Updated portfolio! Not just doing logos anymore :smirk:

1 Like