(output) observableValue undefined?

Same here getting this bug. I think its a roblox issue because it just started to happen and they did a studio update recently

1 Like

i just wanted to add that i am getting this too

1 Like

Yeah, I’m getting it as well! No source which is weird. Most likely a studio bug as mentioned above!

1 Like

I just got the same weird message whenever I press play in Studio. Is this a studio bug?

1 Like

Most likely. I’m pretty sure its caused by the recent studio update today.

2 Likes

reported this here. if anyone has any additional info other than what i have here then lmk, all i could gather from this post is that it’s not a platform specific issue

8 Likes

i started getting this too, it errors after i call setcore on a gui and it just kinda breaks the rest of my code

3 Likes

im glad im not alone. thought i was some value instance with an invalid value. also got errors saying clickdetectors arent a valid member even though it was

4 Likes

yeah hopefully they fix this soon, im tryna get a thing done for an update soon and this basically halts development on it

1 Like

Someone at Roblox must have left the Iron on

4 Likes

I have this error too on my unfinished game

1 Like

Its definetly a roblox issue right now

2 Likes

I’m having issues with this error too and I am getting it twice when opening my game. After that whenever I press the menu the value appears more and more. This is super weird, but It didn’t cause any issues for me. And I saw some people say that it messes up the click detectors for them, for me it doesn’t. Probably some value returning nil in the game’s deep scripts made by roblox.

3 Likes

I just updated Studio like 5 mins ago, prior to that I never noticed that. Now it suddenly pops up… So I do want to side with the fact that this is a Studio bug, I guess let’s wait until then since it doesn’t seem to be causing (obvious) issues

3 Likes

Hi, me too (ignore the 2nd line)

1 Like

im getting this a whole lot more then any of you guys:

2 Likes

wow i thought this error appeared before but it’s new when i search devforum up

happens everytime i respawn

1 Like

I am also dealing with the same error.

1 Like

Definitely a new issue thats happening because it is now happening to me.

3 Likes

Most Likely its not from Lua scripts, its from C-side scripts made by roblox, most probably be a warning from debugger

1 Like