(output) observableValue undefined?

Someone at Roblox must have left the Iron on

4 Likes

I have this error too on my unfinished game

1 Like

Its definetly a roblox issue right now

2 Likes

I’m having issues with this error too and I am getting it twice when opening my game. After that whenever I press the menu the value appears more and more. This is super weird, but It didn’t cause any issues for me. And I saw some people say that it messes up the click detectors for them, for me it doesn’t. Probably some value returning nil in the game’s deep scripts made by roblox.

3 Likes

I just updated Studio like 5 mins ago, prior to that I never noticed that. Now it suddenly pops up… So I do want to side with the fact that this is a Studio bug, I guess let’s wait until then since it doesn’t seem to be causing (obvious) issues

3 Likes

Hi, me too (ignore the 2nd line)

1 Like

im getting this a whole lot more then any of you guys:

2 Likes

wow i thought this error appeared before but it’s new when i search devforum up

happens everytime i respawn

1 Like

I am also dealing with the same error.

1 Like

Definitely a new issue thats happening because it is now happening to me.

3 Likes

Most Likely its not from Lua scripts, its from C-side scripts made by roblox, most probably be a warning from debugger

1 Like

same here

2 Likes

2 Likes

Seems to just be a Roblox bug, i have received this yesterday and was confused if my game was breaking.

Same thing happening in my game all of a sudden after a roblox studio update.

I think its a new thing, however I am unsure why it is occurring but it is nothing to worry about I don’t think.

Noticed it’s something to do with the roblox character or core gui scripts [cant be player cuz I use a custom playermodule], I think it happens every time a human value changes [also p sure its stuff like object values only like seat] or when it loads an animation, so I suppose humanoid updates trigger it

1 Like

yea got it too, doesn’t seem to break anything for me though.

2 Likes

i also have this error that started yesterday and i havent installed any plugins, the most recent plugin i installed was a archimedes plugin but i think this must be a common error made by literally the roblox studio devs

1 Like

i just saw it while working on somthing it didnt break anything tho