Painfully slow loading times

Since recently roblox has been slow to the point of unusability.

There is no issue with my wifi: I play games like Valorant and others where I get a constant 10 ping.
Download speeds are normal on websites, there’s no issue surfing the internet.

Roblox player seems to load fine too, but play testing on studio is IMPOSSIBLE, and when I say that, i am not exaggerating:

I have tried reinstalling to no avail. Could this be a router setting blocking roblox’s connection? I haven’t changed any, however.

4 Likes

it could be your computer that is slowing down storage can cause that. or many tasks you don’t use but its probably Roblox studio may be acting up.

2 Likes

Half of both my disks are free, and i have SSDs too. That is not an issue.

I closed all apps from the taskbar overlay and didnt have any big apps running in the back. I had chrome open with one youtube tab and discord, shouldnt be even close to causing that.

2 Likes

Bumping, still need help.

charhchahrchar

1 Like

Update: after using studio on my laptop, this seems to be an issue with my PC. What could be causing this?

Specs;
i7-10700
RTX 2060 Super (8 GB VRAM)
I have an SSD and HDD, both are 1 TB. Roblox is installed on the SSD.
16 GB RAM

I’m very sure my computer isn’t bad, so this is not a performance issue.

I have reinstalled roblox, but it didn’t work. Help would be appreciated

bump. This is still happening, also with playing regular games as well. I don’t know if it’s a pc thing but I’m glad to see I’m not the only one experiencing this.

2 Likes

Don’t know if you still need help but this could be an issue with the speed of your ram.

I have the exact same problem, and it’s 100% due to Roblox, i can load games like GTA V or War Thunder really fast and play them with incredible performance, so don’t tell me that Roblox takes a million times more performance than GTA V.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me, PLUS it lags when I resize parts. Made a post about it yesterday.

Although it may not be the direct problem, I recommend upgrading your RAM, nowadays 32gb is usually what everyone has to run games fine on their computer. This is just an anecdote though.

1 Like

Why roblox players gaslight people to upgrade their hardware in 1 or 2 ways? I mean 16GB is still enough…

1 Like

I am aware and I will upgrade very soon… However thats surely unrelated to the issue here

I’m not at all, like I said in my statement, I doubt that has 100% to do with it but would surely help with slow loading.

I honestly don’t think RAM is the issue at all. I have 64GB and this still happens. Also, the problem happens randomly, and once it does happen, it persists until I restart my PC. Seeing that this quite literally doesn’t happen with any other game or application, I can only assume the issue is on Roblox’s end.

2 Likes

Yea I can understand that, I was just trying to give the simple answer because before upgrading my RAM, ive had slow loading issues but after most were solved. But of course theres always an issue with Roblox lol.

1 Like

Just as an update for anyone still having this issue, I think I have found the reason for why this is happening, at least for me. The freezing occurred as per usual, and after some research I unplugged my mouse for a few seconds and plugged it back in. I joined a game and the freezing went away, as if I never had it. I have a Logitech mouse and I have the Logitech G Hub app installed on my computer. Perhaps it has to do with having Logitech products plugged into your PC. But after unplugging them, and plugging them back in, the problem seems to go away.