Partdient! Make your life smooth

Would be great if you can provide some screenshots or a video of how this plugin works so we don’t have to download it and see for ourselves

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Anyone can see the source of a for-sale plugin, so you are already giving out the plugin’s source code.

1 Like

but how doe? how tbh is it possible

1 Like

How to inspect the source of plugins - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

You made the plugin public, and anyone can see the source of any public assets.

1 Like

:o ok

1 Like

ok

1 Like

ok just checked, plugin is safe to use.

Please in the future never refuse to give out a source code for community releases because

1. Im pretty sure its not allowed to do this on the community resources since everything has to be public
    (well not in your case since plugins are by default public)
  2. You will look like a douche for doing that
1 Like

ok i wont i didnt knew that tbh lol

1 Like

I think something like this exists but I forgot it’s name

1 Like

I’ll be checking it out once I’m home, but thanks for this!
If it does what it says well, I’ll be very happy.

1 Like

What makes this better than using UIGradient? To get a smooth gradient effect with this it requires a huge amount of parts…

Why not just

4 Likes

this is because some obbies use gradients to make stages you know also it can be much easier then making a uigradient as many players dunno about UIgradients

1 Like

But wouldn’t that just make this bad practice? You could have the plugin make a uiGradient automatically instead which would save MANY unneeded parts…

4 Likes

Ok let me get this straight UI Gradients are 2d My plugin makes it 3d that’s the difference

1 Like

I believe that what he’s saying is that if your plugin puts a gradient on EVERY SIDE of a block it would LOOK 3D without having to use so many unnecessary parts.

1 Like

Okay but, couldnt you have ui gradient for all sides? I don’t mean to put your plugin down but it seems very un needed. Possibly you could add a setting to toggle UIgradient vs Parts? Let’s say an unexperienced developer wants to have a bunch of gradient parts for an obby, like 100. If each of their gradient blocks include 10 parts, that would be 1000 parts. This would be silly do do versus using UIgradient on all sides…

1 Like

ok ill make a setting the does that

1 Like

Time to do a little post on this plugin.

1. I can cause an error extremely fast by setting colours outside the value range perhaps, do a check on it before you actually run the code.
  2. This would look way better if it were as a plugin widget. The UI looks like it doesn’t really have a set colour scheme and could do with a few touch ups.
  3. Add a debounce, I can literally autoclick the “Make Gradient” button.

Unlike you, I'll actually be providing what the error says rather than just giving some vague information like "uhmm this doesn't work".

1 Like