[Partnership] Experienced Low-poly Builder [10k robux]

Looking for an experienced low-poly builder interested in making a successful game

About Me

Hi! I am a scripter interested in making a unique RPG. I’m looking to partner with a builder to make one together and (hopefully) make a successful game.

About The Job

The game is for the most part planned out. It will be separated into various “worlds” each with its own storyline and monsters. I am looking for a builder to make the first world which is to be based on a castle.

Example of the first world's build style (Swordburst 2)

This will all be in the low-poly style of course.

About the Game

As I have been already working on this for quite some time, most of the mechanics are already worked out. Some of those include an inventory system, dialogue, crafting, and quests. I’m aiming for this game to be much more engaging than other RPGs, and as a result, more fun to play.

Example dialogue system made my me

Payment

I am paying 10k robux for the map, and because this is a partnership, you will earn a percentage of the game as well.

Contact Me

If you’re interested you can post here, send me a message on Roblox, or hit me up on discord: thomas757#9857

Note: This is similar to a post made a few days ago, but with some revisions.

2 Likes

Hello i am interested Brun0#1589

@thomas757 To make lower poly builds/models you can just use a Blender plugin called Cats. This plugin was originally made for VrChat rig creations but this can also be applied to Roblox models. This plugin has a lot of great features that would help you with Model creation. In addition to that, Cats-Plugin also lets you reduce and expand the poly count and vertices on Models and Rigs. Anyways sorry if this was a bit off-topic, but I hope this helped🙂

Hello, I am interested in this position! Please contact me on devforum or via discord: ItsmeSam#7734

I am interested in this job. You can see my low-poly builder portfolio at: DrippingLucaz's Portfolio | Builder [UPDATED]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.