Partyservice Module release!

I was bored so I made a free open source module, that can create parties and allow you to add/remove players and teleport them.

MAKE SURE TO USE ON SERVERSCRIPTS!!

Basically to use a gui with this, send the info to a remote event which will be recieved on the server. from the server, you can call

require(game.ServerStorage.Partyservice)

to simply create a party, write:

module.CreateParty(owner, isprivate, password)

This will set up a party
owner is a player instance, isprivate is a boolean, either true or false, meaning the party is set to private or not, and the password is the password if the party is set to private.

To add a player, simply write:

module.AddPlayer(player, owner, password)

This will add a player to the party. The player is a playerinstance, the owner is a string which is the name of the owner of the party, and the password is a string that will be used if the party is set to private

Next up to remove a player, simply do

module.RemovePlayer(player, owner)

player being a player instance, and owner being a string which is the name of the owner.

Finally, to teleport a party, simply write:

module.TeleportParty(owner, id)

owner being the name of the owner of the party, which is a string, and id being the placeid of where you are trying to teleport to.

module link.

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THE SIMPLEST MODULE, AT THE TIME OF MAKING I HAD NOT DECIDED TO MAKE THIS OPEN SOURCE. SCRIPTING KNOWLEDGE RECOMMENDED.

12 Likes

I suggest you remove the option to make the party private, just set a password to automatically make it private

1 Like

Because it’s more optimised for Player-made parties

Teleport service simply is used to teleport players, here the module is able to create parties, add players/remove players, make the party private and set passcodes, etc.

Good idea, I’ll update it when I get the time.

Also allow to lock the party, as it’s a very useful feature

1 Like

I also did not think of that. Thank you for these great ideas my friend.

1 Like

minor note: There is already a resource for that

That one does seem more beginner friendly and stable. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like