Pathfinding Modifiers Beta causing BillboardGuis to flicker and completely stop rendering

When I turned on the new Pathfinding Modifiers in the Beta Settings yesterday, I expected pretty much everything to stay the same besides maybe a bug or two with the Pathfinding itself, but instead I got a weird glitch with BillboardGuis. They all flicker and/or stop rendering. I haven’t been able to recreate the flickering yesterday, but I was able to recreate it stop rendering entirely. As you see in this picture there are 2 BillboardGuis but only one renders. You should be able to recreate this by simply turning on Pathfinding Modifiers in the Beta Settings and that’s about it. Place file: Repro2.rbxl (37.0 KB)
Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.11.13 PM

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

Hey Nemo, this is slightly off-topic but still related to billboardUIs, While you guys are working on them will these two properties ever be finished and re-activated?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.