[PAUSED] Hiring a GFX Artist for Advertisements

Job Details

Okay, so basically I am looking for a “nice” and “attractive” ad that will get some attention for a cafe. I need a mid-range designed ad that is 728x90 or 160x600. My idea is to have something like the references (view below please) and have them like that, obviously designed to the group name, etc.

Payment:

My main payment is robux. I do not do any out-of-game payments (paypal, venmo, etc). If you want to negotiate this, please talk to me after adding me. If you prefer commissions, or group payouts, that’s how I work.

Please add me via discord, you must have discord in order to do this project. Any questions, feel free to direct message me.

DISCORD // SirAlexanderHamilton#9044
EMAIL // SirAlexanderHamiltonRBLX@Gmail.com
TWTTR // @SirAlexanderHa1

Deadline

The deadline is 1 - 2 weeks. I would prefer to have it done ASAP so I can run ads, and have everything done by the end of this week so I can run ads Monday - Tuesday Morning next week.

References

References

2 Likes

Hey! I added you on discord: JAWS#3267

EDIT: I will add you on discord**

Alright. Will wait for your request!

Sorry, could you add me? I am on mobile and i can’t seem to find the send request button.

of course! Adding right up
30chars

Hey there. I’m interested in making ads. for you

Add me - roman#7191

I can make gfx for you (Advertisement Banners)
Discord: Kuzey_Dev#2215

I would apply for the job , :wink:
My portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980
Feel free to contact me on discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

I already made for him :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.