[PAUSED] I'm in need of a GFX artist for my group!

Job :briefcase:

I’m looking for a GFX artist who can create icons, thumbnails and possibly ads for my new group. More info will be provided once you contact me.

Payment :moneybag:

I will tell you what price range I’m looking for, and we can go on from there. I will pay through funds/clothing.

Contact me through discord.
fal#9025

If needed, message me here on DevForum.
Edit: If you’re sending a request on discord I suggest you say so in replies so I know who to accept.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Interested, Portfolio : https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-ardominb-pro-gfx-artist-for-hire/524980
Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
Sent request

I’m interested in being hired. Just a question, but what type of art do you need?
I don’t specialize in renders or realistic art. However, I do 2D art and logo design in a simplistic and cartoony manner.

2D Art:

Logo Design

However, before you contact me, I would like to know the following things:

• Do you have enough Robux to pay me? I accept group funds, and I am okay with being paid after I make your designs. However, I still accept to be paid for my work, regardless.
  • I understand that you will discuss the price range, but I’d prefer to know before I start working. Don’t worry, I work cheap depending on the art.

Contact me @ discord: Maventine#5318 if you are interested in hiring me.

Hey, i’m interested. My tag on Discord is Hanamii#1389. I have sent you a friend request.

1 Like

sent a friend request. gallery can be found here.

I am interested, here’s my portfolio.

Added on Discord @HP2009#5602

Interested! :slight_smile: Contact at: kirs#0004

Hi! I see your in need of a GFX artist! Take a look at my portfolio;

My Portfolio

Hope we can work together!

Sent a request (30 characters)

I havent gotten a request, let me try.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.