Photoshopper needed

About Us

Hi there! We are CronxStudios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for people who are skilled in photoshop who can create game thumbnails.

I will link you with the game once I hire you because the game is private right now. I will also explain it to you during the interview process.

About The Job

We are releasing a game on September 30th, and letting anyone who wants to be a beta tester test it on this Sunday, September 20th. And the pictures are due by September 19th at 11:59. where to send it will be told once you get the job.

Payment

We will pay you 2,000 Robux for the Game icon and 800 robux for two thumbnails. Your total pay will be 2,800 Robux minus the 30% that goes to roblox. Therefore the price that will be in the group funds for paying for the pictures is 1,960 Robux. If this amount seems insufficient then tell us during the interview so we can come to a reasonable price.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/CronxStudios
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heya I can do this for you!

I have done this before!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

Look forward to speaking

Hiya! I have a whole team experienced in gfx which includes thumbnail and photoshop :slight_smile:
My discord is: Captain K#8256

Please not: The portfolio does not show all of our work, just a fraction of it. I will send you much more if you can contact me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.