Pirates of the Dead Sea looking for a graphic designer [Opened]

Ahoy mate! We are Splatter Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Pirates of the Dead Seas!

What is Pirate of the Dead Seas?

Pirates of the Dead Seas is an upcoming open world MMORPG where you can dress your pirate and take over the dead seas by becoming the ultimate pirate. Battle mystical creatures that live underneath the Dead Sea. You can chill with your friends or battle with your friends. It is up to you how you want the journey to be. We currently have a growing community on twitter consisting of developers and Youtubers (Such as Sketch.)

The Team

@quan_hero14- Lead Builder
@supertestsubject- Environmental artist
@sikowwitzz- Modeler

You can see our progress so far below

We are looking for a professional graphic designer to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality UIs(and maybe GFX) that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. You must be familiar with photoshop and if you are a gfx artist to, you must be familiar with blender. We have some styles we will provide with you in dms.

We are expecting the game to come out by March of 2021

We are paying 12% of the game’s profits if you do UI. If you do GFX too, expect about 15%. You of course would get credit for helping us develop the game.We are looking for developers that would put hard work and dedication to our amazing project rather than not doing what we ask for. There will be backup payment

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at https://twitter.com/splattergames1, or discord, T.o.p#2416.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Are you looking for more of a professional vector icon style designer or more of a cartoony designer?

We are looking for vector style icons.

Please do not call out, it is against the rules. I am also not your friend.

I currently flagged our post for calling out. Next time please don’t call out. Free models are ok to use. They help make your game better if you can’t build it.

In fact, it’s wrong, you are using other people’s material to make your publication look better, I think there was a rule about that

If it is free, you can use it. There is not rule about that and my old builder built that not me.

While it is taboo to use free models, there’s no rule against it. They’re “Free” models, anyone can use them.

Sir, in all of your posts I have noticed that you don’t actually tell us what the backup payment is and that is kind of sus and it makes us think that you don’t actually have a backup payment, also it’s ok to use free models but just don’t over use them

I really don’t have a set backup payment but for sure I am going to pay the developers some way either using pay pal or robux if the game fails.

Hi ım interested, im a GFX Artist (for hire)
My portfolio here: GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck - #6 by Patata12308
If u liked my arts you can contact me on discord

Discord : FireAtacck#7601

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.