Pirates of the Dead Seas hiring developers!

Please dm me on discord if you are interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested.
22 years old.
Over 11 years of programming experience on Roblox.
You’ll definitely wanna have a chat with me about this.
Discord is SteamDemand#7713.
Added you already.

2 Likes

Dude please do not call out. It’s against the rules and the free models were from my old builder. It’s we didn’t even use free models around the map. aS I reported this post for calling out. This can lead in a strike so don’t do it again please.

Hi I am interested in your programming services but you didn’t add me. I added you on discord.

We are not looking for programmers at the moment. We are looking for low poly builders.

Interestend in low poly work
Discord: Blacky Head#2834

ahem y am i not on there lol #investor

The Enviromental artist position just opened!

Still looking for builders and terrain designers! Make sure to apply now.

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested in a building position, can provide images of my builds via discord

Discord: Ethereal#4689

Alright! All the positions are closed until further notice!

Hey, I’m interested i n the Scripter position! You can find my portfolio here

Hi! Thank you for your interest but I already found all the positions I need. I will get back to you if I need more people.

still looking for an project manager?

I am the project manager. I also provide my services as a project manager if that is what you are asking.

I am great with details and making sure workers actually do their job. I have excellent game ideas and can help everywhere. I know exactly the best look of an game and how to get people to actually play it. If interested, discord = mikai#4565

Uh I was never asking for a project manager since I am a very experienced one. The details of the position are giving is a game designer/manager. If you were asking for my services you can contact me!

Looking for a builder to fulfill the role!

Sent you a pm via discord :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.