Pistol feedback

Hey thanks for responding!

The back part was my attempt at making back grip tape or whatever you call it.

Also what material should I change the barrel to?

Maybe like metal I guess,Or just try some other materials

Better?

Way better,It looks cooler now,But might wanna make the color darker

1 Like

Will do!

Thirty char

It really looks good, I don’t even know what I should critizise!

1 Like

Wow, Thanks!

[spoiler]ThirtyCharacterLimit[/spoiler]

A bit longer and should be good.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

30charlimit

This should be better!

Thanks for the feedback!

I think it is a glock 19 or a glock 17

1 Like

I like the gun, but I have a few things I feel you should add to make it better. First off, the top of the glock lacks a lot of detail. For example, I’m taking the image you posted here,

If you notice the bottom part,(the part right below the red circle) it doesn’t have any detail. It looks like the smooth plastic texture and the mag just looks like a rectangle. I know some mags are rectangles but the one in the picture has curved smooth edges and it’s grey. Make the mag longer and take more room of that bottom portion of the gun. It looks like the magazine is so small, that it would slide out of the gun. Make the mag a light grey. Here’s an example of how far you should extend the mag:

Summary

I would stick with the same color style as you see in the picture, besides flopping the colors around.

I don’t really know what you mean when you have an updated version of the gun. The only difference I see is that you added magazines. Maybe find your own texture and apply it to the gun. The metal texture roblox gives you is almost pointless, and I can’t really notice a difference. I’m not a complete gun expert, but I feel like it needs more detail besides just having it sit there, bland like.

The trigger, seems too thick. Maybe make it skinnier and longer.

My apologies if I was a little rude.

Have a nice night!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for responding!

I will try to improve it!

Also in the updated version, I made the grip a bit better and yes some better mags.

Thanks for the feedback!

It is a Glock 19

ThirtyCharLimitSucks

Looks pretty good to me, although it can be more detailed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback but what details should I add?

Firstly I think, the buttons/holes you added onto the pistol, make them more visible. The black shiny area doesn’t look very appealing to me, I think if you’re using a realistic material then the whole pistol should be almost the same. In my opinion, the plastic and this material don’t go well together :slightly_smiling_face: Screenshot_2

1 Like

The black shiny thing is the grip tape or whatever it is called.
What material should i use?
Slate seemed the more realistic.

Also maybe it goes together better now with the changed frame color.

Slate it fine, I just meant that if you’re using slate then maybe you should use a material that goes well with it. Maybe like metal or glass.

1 Like