Pixel Gun 3D on Roblox

We got the meshes from an APK file, and we rebuilt them by scratch.

1 Like

be careful for the name, pretty sure roblox deleted all games with blox in it for a new rule or something

1 Like

Be careful as pixel gun 3d may take down your game

1 Like

Seems like those games with the word Blox are still up.

1 Like

“Roblox has updated their Name & Logo Guidelines to strictly prohibit the use of using the name “Roblox” or a similar term such as “Blox” in any titles of Experiences on the platform. This change only affects Experiences created on or after June 22, 2022.”

1 Like

Well my experience was created before that.

1 Like

odd, it says it created in 7/30 for me

2 Likes

Well the original game was created back in back in 2021 on my locked group. However if they give issues with it then, I will change the name since the experience was transferred onto a new group on 2022.

2 Likes

So could anyone do that with any mobile game theoretically?

Pretty much yes, but we still are putting the game together by our programming to make the game function like old Pixel Gun 3D, we just use the sounds, images, and meshes to put it together as part of looking like the real thing.

It’s crazy because the game originally used to look like this 2 years ago when it was concept first.

Yikes quite the change since.

3 Likes

New Update Today!

More updates coming along thanks to our development team!

4 Likes

Brand new main menu screen!

1 Like

I’m considering using some weapons inspired by pixel gun in my zombie game, would there be any copyright issues?

Which company are you referring to? Rilisoft is the original creator of the game, but Cubic Games now has ownership of it.

You should be completely fine, the company is aware of fan creations and don’t take copyright actions.

The company I am referring about is Cubic Games

Fan creations and literal copies of the game are two entirely different things. A fan creation has features based on the inspiration, but what you did is literally copy the entire game. Cubic Games might not be upset with a game that has a few similarities to their game, but they will be upset at an exact copy, such as yours. As you even mentioned, you wanted it to be exactly the same as the original game. That is an obviously bad idea, and if Cubic Games finds out about your ripoff, I can guarantee that they will send a DMCA takedown. Besides, why make the game on Roblox when the game is already free to download? Even if it wasn’t free, it still doesn’t give you the right to create an exact copy of their game. Anyone who has played the original game, (such as myself) can very, very easily tell that this is a complete ripoff of the game.

I wasn’t copying the entire game, I was just considering using the weapons… So that’s the real question, although I’m probably just going to make my own completely original weapons in the game instead since there’s no 100% answer