Builder & Scripter for Hire ! [PixelZombieX - Commissions]

I’m currently available for commissions!
Hey, I’m pixel! I’ve been scripting and building on Roblox since ~2013.

Scripting -
I have a Youtube channel where I teach LUA, https://www.youtube.com/pixelzombiex

My strong / weak spots scripting wise

Strong Areas

• Datastores
  • Basic UI Animation
  • UI
  • Basic Camera Manipulation
  • Key Input Based Interactions (opening a door, viewing a note, etc)
  • Round Systems
  • Tools (including basic weapons)

I can obviously do much more than what that list says, but those are just the most common requests I see.

Weak Areas (please do not hire me, if you’re looking for these)

• Advanced Weapons
  • Vehicles
  • AI (npcs, monsters, zombies, pets, etc)

Building -

Here are some screenshots of my work

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190127_104639021.png… Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190127_104755765.png… Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190127_104800363.png… Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190127_104808549.png… Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20190127_104826614.png…

Here are some links to build showcases + scripting showcases / project prototypes:
Chamber Escape - Chamber Escape - Roblox
Space Showcase - Space Showcase - Roblox
Small GameJam - gamejam_placeholder - Roblox
Horror Game - CheekyMan [HORROR] - Roblox
FE2 Map (not in the game) - Swampy Troubles - FE2 Map Submission - Roblox

Availability

Currently as I writing this, (7/03/20) I am very free because of the pandemic and no school!

Payment

Payment is discussed after a commission is requested. If you would like an estimate please send me a message and let me know what you’d like me to create and I’ll give you estimate price in Robux

Prices are negotiable, I’m currently doing commissions, so pay is given before you receive your commission. I only accept through group payouts.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: PixelZombieX#5777

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice work! …is that an FE2 map I see :eyes: ??

Keep it up and good luck on commissions!

1 Like

Yes! I did submit it, unfortunately it didn’t make it through. Crazyblox gave me suggestions to fix it, but I eventually moved on to a different project.

1 Like

I am interested in your work and I’m looking for a scripter. Please add me on discord as I tried to add you and it didn’t work.

nektxrios

1 Like

I see quite a bit of meshes in your portfolio. Are you sure it’s all your work?

1 Like

Yes, the meshes are not mine. I’m not a modeler.

If I’m correct, it’s not that great to put assets that aren’t yours in your portfolio. It can be quite misleading, you know. Without the meshes, that table is basically a part on 4 legs :confused:

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. That map was made quite some time ago. And in my opinion I’m not the greatest at making models / items that are small. I prefer to use meshes / assets that are free to use . Meshes / modeled assets are often labeled as free. People are given permission to use them and there is no issue with that at all. It doesn’t mean I’m any less of a builder. I appreciate your concern. But I don’t feel the same way.

1 Like

I understand your point, but putting models that aren’t yours completely ruins the fact that it’s your build. Without those models, your portfolio is bland and misleading and just consists of a couple of squares and rectangles. I recommend you use your own models instead of taking free models out of the toolbox. It’s my opinion, so you don’t have to listen to my thoughts on your “build.”

Other than that, your builds are completely fine.

1 Like

Bump! I’m currently open for commission! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.