What are your PC Specs? That might help to determine

192GB RAM
RTX-4090
3 TB PCIe 5.0 SSD

it’s not my PC.

That’s a good PC :o. So it can’t be a PC issue

How are things going on this? It’s been a month :confused:

Thank you for checking in on this.

We have multiple ongoing workstreams to address Studio hangs, and a special workstream to address the issues raised about TeamCreate.

As part of this, we’re investigating the options to speed up the following parts of the DM load that are affecting Play Solo and are visible in the Microprofiler logs you provided:

• Font loading
  • Change History (undo / redo)
  • Layout management
  • Render initialization
  • Data serialization
  • Autosave logic

As you can imagine, this will take some time, though we’re making steady progress. We’ll continue to update you on this but please do keep checking in as well.

1 Like

I have a question for the roblox staff. At the moment, I see that you are working on optimizing and adding small functions that everyone has been demanding for a long time. But the question is when there will be major updates to the roblox engine for modern realities. Game designers are hampered by the lack of access to shading settings as in other game engines. Because of this, the implementation of the ideas is simply unrealistic. The roblox community has grown a long time ago, and now many developers are simply pushing against the ceiling of the engine’s capabilities and flexibility.

When can we expect such large-scale updates? even the same Editable Mesh will not be available for use for at least another year, according to the developers. :face_with_monocle: