Player can't get a badge when they touch a part no matter what I do

then just make a normal script and playtest.

Did not give me the badge still…

Can you give me the badge id?

Ok, this is the badge id
Badge ID: 2140926703

Have you tried making your game public temporary?

What would that do? (I have to type more in order to say this because this has to be over 3O characters long)

I TESTED THE GAME OUTSIDE OF STUDIO AND I GOT THE BADGE WHEN I TOUCHED THE PART! I can’t tell if it works now for everybody though.

wow… well uhm… yep… uhhhh okay… well that was an emotional rollercoaster

I have been trying to get that to work for a long time now, so I am excited. I don’t know if that means that it works for every user though.

I might be able to test it for you if you want

Did you look through the other forum?

Ok, just note that a lot of the aspects of the game are not finished and there is still some stuff that is placeholder stuff, stuff from when the game was in it’s very early stages, ect. Also when you get teleported to the dropper you speed is set to 200. Effortless difficulty is the only one that works right now.
Here is the game (setting it to public after I post this):

Then it must work for everybody, you can mark my reply as a solution.

Yes, it does work. i got the effortless badge… it was too hard though… almost died…

Not sure which one to mark as the solution.

Player can't get a badge when they touch a part no matter what I do - #18 by weakroblox35 This one works best.

Now I just have to figure out why the speed of the player did not change.

I disabled some of the scripts that I think didn’t do anything like the one that had script.parent.touched under ServerScriptService and the ones that showed if the badge was active, ect.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.