Player search filter acting weird

Earlier today I was searching for a specific player and it showed the player I was searching up as the second result, although I put their name in exactly how it is. They should either as the second result, or one of the last results. Something is currently messed up with the roblox search filter, as the player I searched up for should be the first on the list. I was using no roblox extensions while testing this, also even with roblox extensions enabled it will still have this issue. I tested this using multiple browsers and all came up with the same issue.

6 Likes

Happening to my username too.

1 Like

I experienced this issue as well. Although its not that bad of problem it confused me for a bit until I figured it out.

2 Likes

Can also confirm with my username in the search bar for players.

1 Like

Although this does not apply to my username, I can confirm that it happens with select others on the Roblox mobile app.

If modified for usernames, perhaps something like this would work?

1 Like

This should be fixed now :123: The ordering of the results returned from the API wasn’t being preserved on the frontend, now it is. If this issue occurs for other usernames, its indicative of a different root cause.

2 Likes

Is it fixed? My recent usernames pop up at end of list.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.