PlayerName is not a valid member of Players error

i gave it a try and it does now work, however it has no errors or anything. so i dont know what to say, i have edited the top script

Interesting…are you sure that you’re using the passpart as the wall and not the brick that you’re touching? I tested the script in studio and it worked for me just fine.

1 Like

(censored) i forgot i named the part mommy (dont judge) your right ill try it (it kinda worked). also i only have to pick up the pickaxe tool instead of both to pass is there a way to change this

Don’t do this. If someone named GameAnnounce joins your game they will break your script, this could lead to behavior you definitely don’t want.

You should always use: game.Players:FindFirstChild()

game.Players:FindFirstChild()Backpack:FindFirstChild(“Pickaxe”) do i put something in the parenthesis, or what

You would do game.Players:FindFirstChild(player.Name), but this seems redundant because if the pet is inside of the character, you could just do .Parent until you index the Character and then call :GetPlayerFromCharacter(), it would be a lot cleaner.