Players glitching out visually on the client side

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want my problem to be solved

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Whenever a player rejoins, other players seem to glitch out and fly around the map. This is a visual problem for the player (it’s fine on other players screen). Example of what I mean:

You can see some of the players glitching out.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I think this is connected to my kill parts that teleports the players back to their previous checkpoint when touched. I tried moving it on a localscript which somewhat solved the problem but my customer is still experiencing the same problem.

Here’s my respawn script

for _, part in pairs(KillParts:GetChildren()) do
	part.Touched:Connect(function(hit)
		if hit.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") then
			if debounce == false then
				debounce = true
				hit.Parent:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart").CFrame = Checkpoints:FindFirstChild(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent).leaderstats.Stage.Value).CFrame
					* CFrame.new(0,3,0)
				game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent):FindFirstChild("DeathCount").Value += 1
				if game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent):FindFirstChild("DeathCount").Value == deathsBeforeAlert then
					if #Checkpoints:GetChildren() ~= game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent).leaderstats.Stage.Value then
						game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent):FindFirstChild("DeathCount").Value = 0
						--SkipAlert:FireClient(game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent))
					end
				end
				task.wait(1)
				debounce = false
			end
		end
	end)
end

I don’t know how to solve this, I’ve found another devforum post that had the same problem but it had no replies. Thank you in advance!

The code could be cleaned up, but shouldn’t be causing the problems you’re having.
I have a suspicion you may be looking at this sort of issue.