Please recommend me some plugins

Can anyone recommend me plugins for building? I am trying to build a city for this one game I’m working on (I still didn’t think of any name for it) and please let me know if this is in the wrong section.
This is always open just so I can see what the wonderful community of devforum will reccomend me.
God bless all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first building plugins that pop into my head are these:

Building Tools by F3X - A great alternative to roblox’s vanilla tools, as they have more features

Archimedes - the name says it all. It assist in creating rounded arch created models, by using many parts together

ReClass - a incredible plugin, that eliminates the process of copying over properties when you want to swap out a instance

Model Reflect - makes reflecting models across a desired axis easy peasy

GapFill - a plugin that automatically fills gaps, that is easy to get addicted to using

Oozle Draw(Quenty’s version) - quickly and easily creates droopy ropes out of parts using linear interpolation

Those are just a few of my favorites, that I personally use when building in studio.

Have fun and enjoy!

7 Likes

Thank you very much! I will be sure to test them all! :slight_smile:

Please search before posting just to see if your question hasn’t been asked just to avoid duplicated topics. I would recommend any plugins that work for you, there are variety of plugins to choose from. SBS is a decent plugin to use it has a lot of different features including sizing or resizing objects.

You should definitely choose different plugins you just need to find the ones that are most needed. Using plugins aren’t needed in a kind of way they just help to get things done easier for people i would recommend checking out this thread since it provides - includes different variety of plugins.

2 Likes

Other than the plugins mentioned previously in this thread, I’d like to add one more:

This plugin by @ClockworkSquirrel comes in handy when you’re in need of beveled edges for your build in Studio.

2 Likes

Ok thank you. :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok. I will research before posting next time. Thanks for letting me know.