Plugins problem I have right now

I installed a plugin, and when it asked me for permission I accidentally clicked deny, now I can’t use the plugin anymore. I reset the studio settings and it still didn’t work. I also tried to uninstall it and reinstalled it. Still didn’t work. Please leave a reply if you know how to fix this. Thanks. (If this post closes please dm me on discord on how to fix it, HyperDeving#2103)

1 Like

Wait… asked you for permission? Permission of what? All plugins I used in 4 years, never asked for permission of something.

Those plug-ins somehow require permission to interfere with existing game scripts, or most likely insert/inject additional ones in order to work. For example, RoRender, which is a excelent plug-in, cannot work without inserting a folder. Various frameworks installed via plug-ins are a good example as well. @rtvr56565

All plug-in permission can be configured under plugins studio tab. Click on “Manage plugins” icon and find setting that allows script injection. Here is how it looks like: Introducing Plugin Script Modification Permissions.

Example:

Click on “No Permission Requested” - that is going to lead you to the setting you are looking for, under the condition that the plug-in requires it. If plug-in doesn’t demand any permission by default, the setting won’t show.

Another reminder: ALWAYS check plug-in sourcing. Rely exclusively on plug-ins created by trusted developers. By installing any other ones, a risk of bringing mallicious scripts into studio increases drastically.

5 Likes