Pool House/Cabana build

About the Build

This Pool House/Cabana was inspired by an actual Pool house in the real world. There is no pool because I wanted to take that out of the design and maybe add in some camp fire in the middle. This topic is an update on my other topic here, the only difference is that it already has furniture. No free models were used except for 2 pillows and some fire texture. Feedback and suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks for reading! :grinning:

6 Likes

Hm, looks great but here’s my response.

• Try to work with lighting to give it that “pool” / “modern” vibe because it kind of looks like a cabin vibe with the lighting.

• Look into more advanced colors then Roblox’s present ones on the top and look into part’s properties like reflectance/transparency.

1 Like

It’s not that bad, nor is it that decent, but if I were you, then I would use my own custom textures because the ones that Roblox gave is good for basic builds. Once you learn how to make and warp custom-made textures, then you would be able to improve the build alot.
-----lighting—
I also recommend that you would focus on some lighting to give more atmosphere to the build. Try using “Depth of Field” and changing the shadow map to “Voxel”.
-----end----

1 Like

Kind of looks like a lodge with that lighting instead of a cabana/poolhouse, it has a pretty nice modern feel, except if you make the lighting a bit lighter and adjust the materials it could be even better, but I would definitely say it is a good build overall, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Looks good. It could use more detail (window frame on window), the table is unusual and tall, first pic on the left there is a part sticking out and maybe its just the lighting but the colors are mismatched

1 Like

This looks really good! The place looks pretty cosy. I think you should change the the table and chairs, since I do not think they fit well with the building. Apart from that, really good!

1 Like

I think it all looks good to me!

1 Like