Portafolio: Roblox Scripter | Luau Scripter

Hi! I am Kossy aka ANDROID_29 in the Roblox platform. I am Roblox Scripter/Programmer with 6+ years of experience. My passion was always to be able to bring anything I want to life, that is why i resorted into programming mostly in Website Development and Game Development. Roblox is one of the platforms that allowed me to archive this which brings me to offer you my services with my experience.

I am capable of working on Simulators, Minigames, Round System, Shops, Placement System, GUI Manipulation and Animation, Camera Manipulation and Animation, Datastore and much more with me having difficulties working on Building system (similar to that of BloxBurg), Combat system and Sport related systems.

My communication with clients/customers are friendly and of a good experience. I am a Fluent speaker in both English and Spanish, English being my native language. I also have a conversational level in Portuguese. Feel free to get in contact with me.

PERSONAL WORK (some recent projects has source code)

A Pet collective system.

A pet system in which your pets automatically collects cash around you (cash that are near you), as well as follow and fight other player’s pet for you.

• Scripter: Me.
  • Models: Me, they are just basic mesh models.
  • VFX/Gui: Me.

Image from Gyazo

Jailbreak Helicopter.

A scripted helicopter that allows you to do the basic functions of a helicopter (Fly up, down and sides). I had to use a toolbox asset here which is the Helicopter 3D model itself (not the scripts).

• Models: From the toolbox, A model that can also be recognized in the famous game JailBreak

Image from Gyazo

Implementation of RaycastHitboxV4.

This is the implementation and testing of the well known RaycastHitboxV4 module by TeamSwordphin. I made use of it as you can see in the video to make a basic knockback system.

Calculator

A Calculator that uses BODMAS to solve basic mathematical ecuations. The calculator gave you the flexibility to multiply, divide, add and substract both whole and decimal numbers.
This project was done for one of my Game which is dead at this point. You can still visit it if you want. I will probably update it in the future.

• UI Design: Me.

You can watch the full YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE.

PAID COMMISIONS (no source code)

Phone in Roblox.

A module that simulates a phone in Roblox with only of its functions being to recieve messages from other players and send messages to other players as well.

• UI Animation: Me.

Karoo (Rideable).

A rideable animal named Karoo (a character from One Piece) that players can tame. These animals spawn around the map and will tend to run away if a player comes close to the them, making them very hard to tame. But upon taming one, you are able to ride them. When these karoos are tamed, they can glide from high surfaces and run at high speed. Have in mind that they need water and food to survive or run fast.

• Models: Provided by the client.
  • Animations: Provided by the client.

Building Slot System.

A grid building system that allows players to build with blocks around the map. Players are also able to save each of their builds into different available slots (the more time you stay in the game, the more slots you can unlock) and load them later. A vote to kick system is also implemented to handle griefing situations.

• Scripting: Me.
  • UI Design: Provided by the client.

Christmas Work Stations.

A project where players are able to create Gingerbreads, Hot Chocolates and Christmas Gifts from any design step by step, making it a fun experience since it makes the player choose how they want it to be, making each creation some-how unique.

Christmas Tree and Snowman Building System

A system where the player is able to build either a Tree or a Snowman and customize it with different options the game has to offer. They are guided into the process from bottom to top.

• Guis: Provided by the client.

Acid Spitting Zombie

A zombie spitting system in which you have a zombie chasing you, if you are too close to the zombie, it begins to hit you but if you get too far away from the zombie, it begins to spit out acid to your position. This acid does damage from time to time and eventually disappears after some seconds.

• Models and Sounds: Provided by the client.
  • Gui: Provided by the client.

Ink Transformation.

A system that allows the player to transform into an Ink Man which gives them the ability to submerge in and out of the floor as an ink, granting them more speed and less visibility to other players when submerged.

• Model: Provided by the client.
  • Particles: Provided by the client.

Player Outfit Flex.

A system that shows the amount of Robux a player’s current outfit is worth. It considers the current price (up to date) of their limiteds, their accessories and clothings, their animations and their bundles. It also displays it in a global leaderboard.

• Gui: Me.

Speedster Lightning.

A system that when the LEFT SHIFT button is held on the keyboard, increases your speed immersively and as well as in the process, displaying a lightning effect which is popular from the Speedsters movies and THE FLASH.

• VFX: Me.

chukroid

CHUKROID

@Android66272984

I prefer you don’t contact me through Devforum since it is hard for me to recieve notifications.

Hi, I am not 100% sure how any of this scripting works although I have done a few myself. I was wondering if you could my npc’s that act like citizens in my game, I would also need some npc’s that would fight you if you come close to them. If you could do that for me that would be great, have a nice night/day!