[Portfolio] [CLOSED] Acb1 | Builder

Welcome to my portfolio!

Hello! Thank you so much for coming to my Portfolio! Here’s a little bit about myself. My name is Kara and my Roblox username is Acb1. I originally joined Roblox in 2010, however I have had a few different accounts since the creation of my original.

I like to build, and I like to help others! I’d like to describe myself as a very friendly person who gets along with others easily.

If you’re interested in what I can build, I have provided some of my best works below.

I have built many things on Roblox over the years, and as time has passed I have improved. I can replicate anything from a reference image, I have issues being creative without reference images.
I cannot 3d model, so everything you see will be done entirely of blocks. I’d like to say that I have done pretty well without modeling, however I do have limits of what I can create since I cannot 3d model.

Builds
Alderra

Alderra is the biggest project I’ve worked on. I worked on this with one other person, BoxxysHusband. He was the head developer when it came to programming, UI Design, Icon, game mechanics, balancing, and much more. I was tasked with building everything for the game. The game is on pause for now, but if you’d like to check it out, here’s the game link!
⛏️ [NEW] ⛏️ Alderra - Roblox

Uploading: 12Cellar.jpg…

Cafe

This Cafe is called Feasties Cafe. This is my own personal cafe, and I intended on advertising it and getting it up and running, but I didn’t end up doing it. I built it all myself, aside from maybe one or two meshes for the food items. The game is still functional even though I haven’t worked on it for a long time. If you’d like to check out my cafe, here’s the game link!
Feasties Cafe | V3 - Roblox

Train Cabin

This build was a testing cabin for a train project this one group was going to do. It ended up falling through because there was no plan or leadership, which was unfortunate. However, I still think this small little cabin is pretty cool!

Fort

This fort was for a war group a long time ago. It was named Fort Boite, and it was for the Cardboard Kingdom. The fort was placed underground in the planet’s core, but because everything was built out of cardboard, the kingdom burned. I built this about 4 years ago in 2016, and I never did anything with it!

Miscellaneous

This is a bunch of random stuff I built that doesn’t have a real independent place on my portfolio, so I stuck them here! I’ve built many more random things throughout my years, however these are just the ones I managed to take pictures of. I haven’t necessarily done anything with them aside from the restaurant, which was a commission.

Other
Pets

These pets are made entirely of blocks. These were intended for Alderra, but they never got to see the light of day, so here they are on my portfolio! Considering I cannot 3d model, I think they’re still pretty cute!

Swords

One of my favorite things to do is make swords. I cannot 3d model, so these are all made of blocks. They don’t really have a use, I just like to make them! Here are some of my best creations throughout the years.

If you’re interested in what I can create gfx-wise, I have provided my best works below.

I also do a little bit of GFX here and there. I don't really take commissions for these, and I don't normally do GFX for other people because I'm not that good at it. However, I figured I'd put it on here because it's something I've made in the past and would like to share!
Thumbnails

Logos/Icons

logo

Ads

If you’re interested in hiring me, here are my prices!

For the most part I don't really like accepting percentages, however that does not mean I will completely disregard percentage-based payment. I also accept USD, however I prefer Robux. These prices may also change depending on the time required for builds, and how much detail you wish to be implemented.
  • Individual Model: 100 Robux

• Small Map: 5,000 - 10,000

• Medium Map: 15,000 - 35,000

• Large Map: 50,000 - 75,000

If you’re interested in hiring me, here’s how you can contact me!

You can contact me here on the devforum or you can contact me on my discord, Kara#0003. I don't really like to accept random friend requests, so please let me know on here, or on roblox that you have added me.

My schedule varies a little bit each week. I am a full time college student, and I also have a full time job. I can work 1-2 hours most days, and I am generally free on Mondays and Tuesdays. I’ll work with you to meet any deadlines and work out a schedule for what you wish to be completed.

11 Likes

I haven’t known acb1 for long but they seem like they know what their doing! Their builds are professionally made and most definitely worth the price. I would 100% recommend them to you.

2 Likes

Acb1 can literally make anything from a refrence image.

Our restaurant is now ready to relaunch soon now that we have a brand new building from Acb1. Look below at the professional detail put in to it. The price, also spot on!! Added 305 Robux on because I’m nice.

Thank you so much for your kind service, I hope you get lots of requests!!

2 Likes

WOW This is amazing the builds were awesome!!
Love your work!

Amazing builds! Keep up the great work!