[POSITION CLOSED] [80K ROBUX] | Looking for SCRIPTER, GUI DESIGNER

Hey there. I’m Sirian, part of the team with Danny who are currently developing a new upcoming game, Bray County. We are currently in need of someone who is great at scripting & GUI and will be able to script our game according to our needs and wants which we will be informing you about via Discord.

About the Job

The game we are creating is a county roleplay game.
We require that the developer can both script AND do GUI. Splitting the roles are unfavourable.

Examples of different tasks include:
Team Changer, Shop GUI, Robbery System, Cash System, Ranked Uniforms, Locker GUI, Tools GUI.

There are not many requirements, though we expect you to be independent and take initiative. We would also enjoy you making suggestions and criticizing our work.

The Team
@goldencowboy
@Sirian142
@dannyboybray2

Payment

We are offering :robux: 80,000 Robux for all the work completed.

This can either be paid after you’ve completed the task as we have described or done via progress intervals. ≈ 25% progress completed → 25% of the payment.

Contacting Us

Please contact only me and no other team members, I can reach anyone here on the Devforums but I much more prefer communication over Discord.

Sirian-#9834

Hope to see you soon.

8 Likes

Please add me on discord at:
Exaboy#2811

Hi, are you in need of a graphics designer? If so, contact me on Discord. DevKeyRBLX#9512.

Hi. I would like to be a scripter here! I will be adding you on discord.

Added on discord, Feel free to shoot me a message

I am interested here is my portfolio:

and my discord:
EHGTR1903#2160
I sent you a friend request on discord.

I made an update to the expectation of the developer.

I am intrested, add me on discord please: Warnickur#0788

sent you a friend request my username: 3MASTER9#6327

I sent you a friend request on Discord, Aaaaaron#5115

1 Like

Hello I am interested in the Scripter position, my discord user is Noobruhdude#1157.

• I’m a GUI designer

[image]

• Discord:Joao_ModsYT2#1672

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.