Positive Feedback For WorldModel Is Now Available

Nice to see the Viewport Frame getting some love! Now we can make even more extravagant features for our games.

This is great! I cant wait to start using this :smiley: !

Woo! More of my work is now deprecated! I have quite a few VPF related modules, and this makes certain aspects of them unneeded.

I love seeing the engine move forward!

6 Likes

This is a long-awaited feature for me and other developers, and now I get to raycast on viewport frames and also removes the hassle of having to change a characterā€™s limbsā€™s CFrames in a viewport frame for the humanoid to be animated in it.

Thanks roblox, canā€™t wait for my experimentation and what other amazing things that we will see in games

I was waiting for this feature! Iā€™m so excited to try it out.
Thank you!

No more do I have to physically spawn a humanoid in workspace, clone it, place the clone in a viewport frame, then copy the transform of every weld in the world humanoid into the viewport humanoid every frame in order to have animated characters inside UI. Hurrah!

4 Likes

Ye I agree, I love this feature now.

1 Like

This is a life saver, my god thank you!

Absolutely good stuff! :star_struck: No more need to do workarounds where youā€™d have to update each joint while an animationtrack is playing for instance. Iā€™m really appreciating this, and the timing could not have been better! :heart:

2 Likes

Whoa! Iā€™m so hyped to work with it!

Wow I vividly remember a couple of days ago searching everywhere for a way to animate parts inside a ViewportFrame.
This is incredible, thank you so much, this is amazing.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to use it, awesome!
(30 charr)

Wow, this is justā€¦ AWESOME!!! This will help my game alot!!! What will be next? Particles in ViewPortFrames? If that will be added, maybe I will not stop developing in roblox. Roblox is always doing the best for us! (Not including moderations lol)

3 Likes

This Is A New Great Update!
Everyone Can Learn On The Roblox Studio!
Thank You For The Update!
Appreciate It!

I was thinking about storing the CFrames of parts in a humanoid and tweening them to make it seem like an animation but thank you now I can peacefully do animations in viewportFrames

2 Likes

Finally, It has came!! HYPE!!!1

1 Like

YESYESYESYEAYESYESYESYES!!!

Finally, I can easily animate characters in ViewportFrames!

1 Like

That is so cool I love it! Finishing my shop UI became 100x easier now.

1 Like

this will be very useful for creating 2d games along with better 3d effects for game guis

1 Like

Heck yes! Iā€™ve been waiting for so long for this, I was making weapons with a fps client, now I can finally attach the viewmodel to the camera with ease and play animations on it in gui, Iā€™ve been waiting ages for this feature to be available and now Iā€™m excited for using it finally.
No more fps models clipping through walls.