Post-processing effects

SSAO = the shadows that appear when parts get close to each other to exaggerate the edge and give it a sense of depth
(at least, that’s what I found in another topic, but it’s probably the same thing that’s being talked about)

Yes, that’s correct.

Theres a bug with meshes, where if you use a nearly invisible white canvas as the texture of the mesh, it will glow when neon parts are on the screen.

But please don’t fix this until you guys allow meshes to properly make use of the Neon material :frowning:

1 Like

I’d like my meshes to not be ruined because I have neon parts in my place thanks

2 Likes

Why even report it if you don’t want it changed yet…?

Because if they found the bug themselves without understanding what people are using it for, they would probably fix it without implementing proper neon meshes first.
I’m doing this to make sure they don’t fix the bug until they make glowing meshes a proper thing.

1 Like

And if people are having issues related to the bug, it’s OK not to fix because you use it right? If they do fix it, which I hope they do, then you’ll just have to wait like the rest of us for materials for mesh parts.

Yeah, I know about this bug. It wasn’t too high priority since it requires a texture with an alpha channel on a non-transparent part (plus it’s also somewhat cumbersome to fix).

2 Likes