Pressure plate script not working

ok i doesn’t work still so im sending and image of the script and workspace

I don’t know how you haven’t noticed that typo, as its visible in red line. You need to replace the quotes in WaitForChild, and also in other ones.

i noticed that but i didnt know why

and it didnt work -_

this is dr James

You need to give some more information on it, like any errors in the console, or what is the behavior currently.

You also need to read devforum rules, and not make empty posts with so less information.

Here is a link to the Official rules, which I recommend you to read before making any further posts. Official Rules of the Roblox Developer Forum

i don’t have the console open because i don’t know how to

Go to View Tab > Output, then when you play your game, it is where all the warns, errors and prints get logged at.

:+1: :+1: :+1: i will try that and see if there are errors

ok no errors popped up but it didnt work

ok i solved it i just changed the story a bit

When you say it isn’t working, what do you mean?
The way the script is set up, when the player touches the pressure plate, the portal goes transparent and the walls turn CanCollide false.
There isn’t anything here that changes those things back to visible and CanCollide true though.
Is the Portal just working once? Is it not working at all?
You have to learn how to describe what is or isn’t happening since we can’t see what’s going on or read your mind.
Imagine you are trying to explain it to a 5 year old. Explain it simply, but not assuming that we know anything about what you are explaining.

Okay so basically what happens is that in the script when the player touches it the walls can colitis off and the portal disappear but what happens is that when I walk on the pressure plate nothing happens nothing changes it just stays the same as before